I think I have 2 lines and ..updated with pics

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hello girls, earlier maybe baby suggested I take my FRER test apart to check my lines so I did and can now see a second line a bit clearer!! I really hope it gets stronger tomorrow! I'm going to get another test in the morning! I would upload pics but my stupid laptop wouldn't do it earlier and now I'm in bed. Just went to the loo and checked the test for the millionth time and both lines are still there!! please wish me luck xxx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed!!! I'll bet your head is a bit too busy for sleep now!

It is!! Thanks Hun.

I will feel very silly if I'm wrong but I've done a FRER test for all of my past 10 cycles and they have been completely White with not a hint of a line so I'm surprised to see one now!! Xx

Good luck i have fingers and toes crossed for you hun

Thank u Hun, glad to see ur Pregnancy is coming along well xxx

I didn't track or anything and my first line was very faint on a cheapie. After 10 cycles I hope this is the big one!!

Goodluck hunny, really hope this is for you x x

Thanks girls, I'm gonna try to put a pic up when I get to work xx

so i'm going to attempt to upload 2 pics. one is with an opk i done as well - to be honest i dont think anyone will be able to see them :(

photo3.JPG

photo2.JPG

xx

Im pretty sure I can see a line on the first pic hun :) fingers crossed for you :) are you going to retest?? xx

thanks girls. i am going to retest today but just waiting to get out to boots. xx

Think first one and def the blue one :) gl pos xxx

WTF.......... Crikey I cant believe i didn't see this sooner sorry hun :shock::shock:
This is so exciting, I can see something on the top picture wow I really hope this is ir for you hun x x

Good luck hope with your testing today x

Congratulations! I can definitely see a line hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back