New TTC obsessive.. Morrisons own brand test

Teamlr

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm new to this site and am hoping I can join you all - I have been TTC for a while now. I am on CD 22 of a generally 28-30 day cycle. I caved and tested (early I know) with a cheapie morrisons own brand test and I wanted your advice.. I think I want it so bad I'm imagining a v v v faint line. Plus I've heard a lot about Evap lines but not sure I would know what that looks like... Maybe that's what I see as its not really even a pink line!

I'm wanted to attempt and upload the pic I took... Any advice how to upload from my iPhone pics??? Thank you X

Hi & welcome :)

I have no idea how to upload pics i'm afraid, i'm sure theres lots of people on here who do know though so I'm sure you wont have to wait long to get the advice you need.. Cant wait to see the pic though - we all love analysing a good pic on here hehe... really hope its the BFP you are hoping for xxx

Thanks do much! It is so nice to offer all this support! Yeah fingers crossed, i can upload but I'm now looking at the stick thinking its gone but it has been about 20 mins. The more I think about it it's way too early to show up so must be evap line or I really have lost the plot ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back