I think I have 2 lines and ..updated with pics

oh gosh..please don't get too excited ladies, not sure yet!! its very early days, im only either 9 or 10 dpo today. would fantastic if it was a bfp though - i don't want to go to cycle 12 :(

xxxx

I got a very faint positive on a cheapy at 8DPO and then a BFP on FR at 10DPO so it's not necessarily too early xxx

Thanks Hun, it's just very very scary after all this time, I don't want to think I have a BFP if that makes sense!

Im going to boots at lunch time so hopefully will know soon enough xx

Just thought I'd point out that the blue line is an opk xx

I can see a faint line on the FR !!! is it pink ? I only ask because after the FR test has dried out I can always see an indent line that's pure White compared to the rest of the test stick, so if I looked from a distance it always looked like a faint line but on closer inspection you could easily see if was just the test line.
GL Hun xx

Ohhh, looking good positivity - much easier than yesterdays effort :)

Top = Enhansed
Bottom = Enhansed + inverted

Attachments

• Pos HPT.jpg
    Pos HPT.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Got everything crossed for you xxx

Loopy lou, I did wonder that but I saw a very faint pink line when I peed on it and it stayed later I opened it up and the line was still there Altho the same thoughts have gone thru my mind?! I 'think' it's pink!? Can't wait til 12 so I can go to lunch!!

Louiseb - I was hoping u would do that for me :) hurry up 12:00 and I'l know! Xxx

It does look pink on the pics!

Oooohhhhh I'm so excited for you!

Roll on 12!!!!

I'm going to be soooo embarrassed if I do one at lunch time and there's nothing there!! Xx

What should I get from boots? Another FR? Might pick up the boots early test too?! X

Awww Hun don't worry about it ! It isn't FMU so even if you have no line it doesn't mean it's a BFN!

What test are you doing? Xx

Them boots ones are lethal!! It's blue dye isn't it?? I'd stick with FR xx

Do you have a quality save near you?? Them predictor tests are a 12.5miu and are only £3 .. Xx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can see a line :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

No I don't have one of those near me, I think I'l get a FR like u say xxx

Thanks vickyxx starting to worry about MB?? Hopefully she is too busy celebrating to come on here! Xxx

Yeah I was hoping to have heard from her as well by now, fingers crossed she is having an extra long morning in bed and enjoying her birthday xx

Starting to feel really anxious! I actually feel sick..why didn't I just wait til no AF?! Right I'm off to boots, wish me luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back