Waiting for late BFP

LaPerla

Reaction score
Hi girls!
I'm new here and wish everyone to see BFP very very soon!

It's month No 3 I am trying to conceive.
Tests are everywhere at home, I think during last 3 months I spent all my wage on tests:test:
Today is DC42 and I'm still waiting for :bfp:.
I'm on 11-12th day of delay and all my tests are :bfn:.
I went to doctor today and was a little bit disapointed, cause I hoped for HGH blood test refferal and didn't get one. All what doctor said is to relax and wait.
But I can't relax.

Would be glad to know if someone now having the same experience.

Good luck to everyone!:af:

Last edited:
quite a few of the girls have the same thing on here.

my advice would be is if you still havent come on by monday and tests are still neg go back to doctors and demand some bloods or something to be done, just say you wont leave until they look into why you are late and no bfp

it maybe though that the stress is holding your period back as that happens alot to people xx

Thanks,
I think I will do that. I'm thinking though that it's not fair that doctors do not want to make any blood test if I am almoust 2 weeks delay.
Next time I really will not go out of the doctors' room before they decide to make me a blood test, because my health is not a joke((

or call nhs direct 08454647

explain you are almost 2 weeks late, you have been trying, still getting neg tests but you doctor wont do anything to see whay you have not come on and see what they suggest, they maybe able to point you in the direction of someone xx

Iam the same,iam 6 days late ,2 negative pregnancy test,last year there was one month in April when i missed periods whole month ,came the next month then was pregnant the month after.I have decided not to do anything and not to worry myself.Whatever will be will be.I do have moments when iam experiancing the back pains and the lower abdomen pains.

wouldnt call nhs direct they just read of scripts my ex works for them and has no medical training at all! they just want to see who can take the most amount of calls tbh. i got my bfp at 19dpo had bfns till then xx

hi welcome
I know your feeling but you should be patient and keep healthy. I believe chance is for the person good prepared, so don't feel stressful.Many ladies here are the same as you, wait month after month and another month and some of them are moms now at last. Hope you will end up your stay here soon. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back