I think I have 2 lines and ..updated with pics

OMG Positivity this is so exciting!

I thought I could see the FR line but can deffo see it on the pic Louise has enhanced, everything crossed for you hun! x

Hi Hun,

Completely understand you feeling anxious, I think faint lines are scarier than no lines, especially when your not used to them like us.

I really, really hope this is your BFP!

xx

Ps - I see a faint line on the first picture

good luck x x x x

can definetly see lines on the pics and especially the enhanced + inverted no missing those lines x x

ok girls, i think i might have my BFP! i'm staggered and in complete shock! i really hope you can all see in the pictures?? i done a FR and i done a boots own make. the boots one is much fainter. :cloud9:

bfp1.JPG bfp3.JPG bfp2.JPG

what do you think - i dont know what to do with myself, please tell me this is it?! xxx

u can deffo see them? and their strong enough right? thanks D_W i dont think i believe it! xx

Congratulations hunny, thats a :bfp: im so pleased for you :) x x

Congratulations that's a :bfp: hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Can see all three lines - you've DONE IT!

Massive congrats, you deserve this so much hun! x

i honestly can't believe it!!! annoying thing is that OH is out tonight (for the first time on a friday in like, ever!) so i can't tell him. tomorrow morning he is straight up and out to work so cant tell him til tomorrow night!!! i'm bursting!!

thanks to all of you, i am on the verge of crying!!! i really can't believe after 11 months of trying i have my BFP!!! xxx

Oh wow positivity I just got goosebumps! I'm made up for you chick! I can deffo see lines on them all!! Hugest Congrats sweetie xx

You really deserve this hunny :) im so excited for you. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

I can see a line in both of the pictures! This is great postivity!!! got everything but my legs crossed for you!;) Lots of luck!

Keep us posted!

thank you hunny, when i say i don't believe it. i literally dont believe it! i really just dont! im going to see my mum after work, shes my best friend in the world and when i tell her it might hit me!!

thanks all you girls!! xxxx

Def bfp! Well done hun! It still hasnt sunk in for me 2 days later!

Congratulations Positivity. I still dont quite believe I'm pregnant now and I'm sat here being kicked black and blue from the inside!!!
Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back