Haven Meet **Details Update**

:cheer: thanks alfiesmummy...

looking forward to it, even if it only for a hour or so..

Can i pm you my number so i can arrange to meet up etc..

It is fine to meet us :D

No point arranging it via phone or pm though....just arrange it on here so everyone that is going can see...makes it 10 times easier :)

Would be best to meet us at cleethorpes when we meet budge/mels mom.

Cas x

Ok well if i say i will be at thorpe park reception at 12, is that ok, will someone come and meet me lol..

Yeah im sure we can sober up and drag ourselves out of bed by 12 ;) :D

As long as we keep chezza drunk though otherwise...bless her, she has withdrawal fits :hug: :hug:

:rotfl:

aww bless, i forgot to say what day as well.. :rotfl: i'd like to make it the sunday 12..

looking forward to it, i dont think im gonna have internet connection the rest of the week, so i'll leave it at that that someone will meet me, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cassi said:
Yeah im sure we can sober up and drag ourselves out of bed by 12 ;) :D

As long as we keep chezza drunk though otherwise...bless her, she has withdrawal fits :hug: :hug:

hun its ok chez is never actually disconnected from the tube that leads straight from the vodka bottle to her veins so as long as we keep an eye on the bottle make sure its not empty we will be ok.
now i have drawn up this rota for people to be on Chezzawatch as i like to call it, if the vodka runs out on your shift god help you ... and make sure you RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! and please notify her family and the guards on the park.
ok

steph, fri27th aprox 2pm - 7pm then its up to OH
Cassi, sat 28th 11am - 4pm
Suz sat 28th 4pm - 9pm

hopefully we will be out on the saturday night so Chez will be OK

mel sun 29th its your job to go slap her and clean away the drool and your shift starts at 11am - 4pm
Candy sun 29th 4pm - 9pm then its Chezzas OH's job to keep her intoxicated
and Sarah B you areon shift Monday 30th morning untill we leave

Now should anyone wish to switch shifts please either notify me or Cassi and we will rearrange the rota

Dont worry Chez hun we wont let you down

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What are you lot like :) ,think I might need to bring some reigns to keep you all under control :rotfl:

Anyway seriousely since I'm coming by train and it takes 6 1/2 hours for me from here the cleethorpes I'm doing it in 2 trips.

I'm going to derby tomorrow and staying at my mums then I'm going from there to cleethorpes on friday the trains are every hour, so cassi if it's still ok if I get in at 3pm for you to pic me up from the station, could you pm me your number cass so I can let you know if any thing changes.

really looking forward to it now but got loads of things to do today.

xSuzx

not sure if coming girls Alfie has a rash and diarreah if he improves we will be but im not risking your bubs possibly catching this, quite worried but got an appoitment tomorrow with docs at 11.10 im gutted i do hope it turns out to be nothing! :cry:

I dont think iam coming either my mum is really ill :(

fingers crossed both Aflie and my mum get better for fri :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah me and Chez have decided if not then we are going anyway haha and leaving them behind :rotfl:

oh girls sorry bout alfie and ur mum hope they both get better soon
me and B got an appoinment for docs as his asthma is playing up which means chest infection on its way so gonna get anti bitotix incase

hey girlies just to confirm we are meeting at the gate of thorpe park at 2 yea???

Alfiesmummy said:
not sure if coming girls Alfie has a rash and diarreah if he improves we will be but im not risking your bubs possibly catching this, quite worried but got an appoitment tomorrow with docs at 11.10 im gutted i do hope it turns out to be nothing! :cry:

We;ll girlies! ive been in the hospital a few days with bathaby (3 year old). She has severe D and V and got dehydrated .
She out now but very weak and sleepy still. Im afraid ill have to give it a miss.

apparanently there is a super bug going round. :( and id hate to pass it on to any of you lot.

Budge thats a shame :hug: poor little lady i hope she is ok! how are you hunny? i bet your exhausted having a little un unwell and 3 others. how are the other 3?

yes i heard that this bug is taking every down at the minute i had it myself the other day a 24 hour version

it looks as if im not going either but im not going to say for defineate untill after we see doctor today. Im exhausted myself and Ians a pain in my arse so if going to enbd up throttling him. I really hope we can make it trying to keep Alfie off milk and hydrated but you try telling a 7 month old hunk that he isnt allowed his milky bot bot before a nap!

Steph hope alfies feeling better soon and it goes well at the doctors. :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back