HAVEN MEET *** i was forgot about :(***

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Well i turned up, at haven thorpe park reception, arrived at 12.05pm, and NO one came to meet me :?

Best thing about it i left home at 11 and walked with my 3 yr old and 1 yr old, waited for 50 mins, walked to the complex where i thought some of the girls would be.. NOPE

I was quite gutted as i had planned my day around this, my husband went out for the day, and i had to walk all the way home again, bearing in mind to walk 4 miles with a 3 yr old is hard work.. so all in all we walked 8 miles, and on the way back it was harder as they day got warmer!

in the end i got in a taxi to my mums who lives 20 miles away, so in the end i had a good day after all

I hope everyone who went on the meet had a good time.. i did mention my worries in the haven meet post, by hey no worries, wont loose no sleep

Take care all.. :hug:

well you did say you weren't going didn't you?

how come you're out and about anyway? i would have thought you should be resting after your labour the other week etc. :think:

well ive looked and YES you were forgotten! They arranged to meet you in the reception at 12 midday. poor you :hug:

budge said:
well you did say you weren't going didn't you?

how come you're out and about anyway? i would have thought you should be resting after your labour the other week etc. :think:

well ive looked and YES you were forgotten! They arranged to meet you in the reception at 12 midday. poor you

yep i said i would go for a hour or so, ive been feeling good this last week so thought i would venture out...

and yep, i was told they would meet me :rotfl:

oh hun i am so sorry, you were so worried about it last night and it was with good reason, glad it ended up being ok :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i knew didnt i :rotfl: :rotfl:

But the boys had a fab time at my mums, fought, played did what boys did, will post some pics soon when i can be bothered lol :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww poor u!! Did u not have anyones telephone number or anything chick?
xxx

Oh no.....thats such a shame :( Sorry you didn't get to meet up with everyone - glad it worked out ok in the end :hug:

Awwww noooo!

What a nightmare, I'm sure they wouldn't have done it on purpose. You had your pms back and everything :lol: :wink:

Aww poor you! I'm sure it wasn't intentional(sp?)There were probably loads of arrangements to try to remember!
Glad you still had a good day hun! :hug: :hug:

:hug: Your crazy for going all that way you should be resting :shakehead: lol

Glad your ok about it all i would have been really annoyed if i had walked all that way !

But at least the boys had a great day in the end :D x

Only Just seen This, Sorry You Was Forgotten About Im Sure It Wasn't On Purpose!

Glad Your Day Turned Out Ok In The End!

I have to say I'm a bit annoyed at whoever it was that forgot Fiona.
I don't mean to be rude and I'm sure that it was unintentional, but there is someone who has had a difficult pregnancy so far (and probably shouldn't have been out and about, naughty girl) who wanted to meet up with other ladies, arranged everything and was completely left!! It's a good job she was OK.
Hmmm... I'm going to stop typing now as I am actually quite angry.
:hug: to Fiona :hug:

I didnt forget you hun :hug: Glad you had a nice time in the end

i was upset for fiona as she was so worried the night befaore that it would happen, but i also think that it spoils it to because i would think twice about going to anything else now :(

mary70 said:
i was upset for fiona as she was so worried the night befaore that it would happen, but i also think that it spoils it to because i would think twice about going to anything else now :(

I agree - very sad. Again - sure it wasn't intentional, but it still shouldn't have happened. Good job she is a strong person - I would be in tears thinking no one liked me and that they had done it on purpose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back