HAVEN MEET *** i was forgot about :(***

I VERY much doubt that anyone forgot on purpose, its more likely to be a case of a misunderstanding and lack of communication.

Id advise anyone else to get atleast one mobile phone number in the future and confirm times places etc for meeting up.

I am sorry you missed out Fiona but please dont let it put you off next time :hug:

aww lets not make any comments until we hear the other sides reasons!
there may have been something happen that prevented them from meeting her!

come on folkss lets not fall out!

gee whizz whats wrong with me today :think: i think i took some peace pills for breakfast1 :rotfl:

budge said:
aww lets not make any comments until we hear the other sides reasons!
there may have been something happen that prevented them from meeting her!

come on folkss lets not fall out!

gee whizz whats wrong with me today :think: i think i took some peace pills for breakfast1 :rotfl:

Sorry Budge - I'm not sure what could make it alright not to meet someone... Yes numbers should have been swapped, but still!!

And I will fall out if I want to, so there :shakehead: :shakehead:

i do feel bad for sunshinestars but one has to keep an open mind until we find out what went wrong. :hug: mrs T in the words of catherine tates nan fooking chill out!!! :rotfl:

omg... :wall:

stop it :rotfl:

i dont want any one falling out.. :hug:

im not upset anymore i hope i can get on a meet though next time..

Honestly im ok now, and i know i shouldnt have been out but i was...

lets just have a group hug.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you were forgotten
Id be so worried it would happen to me, id have everyones numbers lol

Charlotte & Emily said:
Sorry you were forgotten
i was prepared to give my number but no one wanted it lol... :rotfl:

im laughing about it all now really i am.. im big and strong can deal with this lmao

sunshinestars said:
Charlotte & Emily said:
Sorry you were forgotten
i was prepared to give my number but no one wanted it lol... :rotfl:

im laughing about it all now really i am.. im big and strong can deal with this lmao

You are strong :hug:
I would be so paranoid that no one liked me
but after a while id laugh about it
When are they back?
Could you not just walk in and look for them? I bloody would if i walked all that way :rotfl:

Good on you Fiona - I know you're strong
It annoyed me so much because I'm not as strong as you and I thought of it as though it had happened to me. I would have been a wreck!

:hug: :hug:

just wait till the girls get back, for all we no they were stood up :lol:

or maybe waiting at wrong places?
im sure no one done anything deliberately

Charlotte & Emily said:
Could you not just walk in and look for them? I bloody would if i walked all that way :rotfl:

i went to the complex had a look round, asked if i could use the microphone to shout if anyone was in there, there was a kiddies show on at the time, involving a pink bear, so i couldnt use it.. and then i got kicked out anyway cos i didnt have a pass :rotfl:

as for looking for them at the park itself, its huge wouldnt no where to start
just wait till the girls get back, for all we no they were stood up

or maybe waiting at wrong places?
im sure no one done anything deliberately

i was at the reception, i was 5 mins late i admit that

can we leave it now please.. i feel bad now for starting this thread!!

got home today so sorry hun i have posted in other thread but we all thought that u wasnt coming so so sorry hun

awww i only just noticed this your really understanding and forgiving misshaps happen im sure id be peed off at first but all ends well im sure no one really ment to and they will all feel awful just a bit of communication problems thats all you deserve a big :hug: for trekking up there all by yourself i think they should all come to ur house next time lol :lol:

hi iv posted in the other thread.

Haven was a big place and SSS we did try to contact you there is more than one recption but your mobile was switched off, we told the other girls you werent coming because of not being able to contact you as the number you gave went straight to voice mail ... with everything that went on recently with your pregnancy we assumed that it was a sign you werent oming. I tried rinigng you from 11am and tried 12 times and all staright to voicemail, please dont think any of us were going to stand you up especially in your condition and with children ... we arent heartless

see i told you all there would be a logical rational explanation for it all!

:D

i never said there wouldnt be... i only know about 1 reception at thorpe park, and thats where u check in, thats where i was, as for moby, it was on, i tried calling paula to see if she had anyones number but couldnt get hold of her till later in the day... by that point i was already at mums, i think my number was wrong that you had tried calling.. never mind,

please dont think i think your heartless because i dont, i knew something had gone wrong, and dont worry, im ok about it all..

i appreciate the fact you have explained to me what happened..

anyway did you all have a good time!!!! want to see some pics please lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back