Haven Meet **Details Update**

Unfortunately aint got any spare cash at the minute but would definately love to come next time! :D

I could come and pick you up suz, might be easier if you got a later train though say coming in at 3 so I can meet everyone, leave bags etc at haven and sort rooms and leave Alan and Jakob at haven so I could bring Jakobs car seat for lily if you cant bring yours as I wouldnt be happy taking her in the car without one :)

Hope this helps?

Cas x

We decided we were going to go to the supermarket and buy food and split money between us (each apartment).

As mentioned in first post :)

Cas

8days its goin so quick
gettin hair done tyhurs ladies so i may fit in with u lovely ladies haha

You can bring other things if you like....its really up to you.,

I still havnt got round to cashing that cheque :oops:

jools221181 said:
Unfortunately aint got any spare cash at the minute but would definately love to come next time! :D

unfortunately im in the same boat this month! We are broke after paying for the drive and back garden :(
ill be at birmingham for sure though - ill save up NOW!!! :)

i so can not wait so excited haha
budge no u have to come please i wanted to meet ya

Alfiesmummy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( i know.
it would cost me around £30 to get in the place and i just don't have that spare right now :(

you can do sarah! :rotfl:

are yo going to the birmingham one?

budge ill smuggle u all in ill jump thru a hedge and ill get you in ... its ok i know people on the inside itll be fine :wink: dont worry, U think baby rachael could keep them busy whilst i sneak you past :think:

Alfiesmummy said:
budge ill smuggle u all in ill jump thru a hedge and ill get you in ... its ok i know people on the inside itll be fine :wink: dont worry, U think baby rachael could keep them busy whilst i sneak you past :think:

are you serious

6.gif

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:

are you serious

6.gif

sue why not we can smuggle you all in as the evening entertainment if you all wear smurf suits

budge you could always just walk in to the park and say you are staying and you are in our group? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back