Haven Meet **Details Update**

why dont u take someones mobile number who is going and maybe give them a ring in the morning and arrnage where to meet etc

i would but its if they would give it to me lol...

Im sure it will all come together nearer the time..

:wink: :wave:

yea...iam taking cassi and step straight down the pub to show them how a geordie girl can drink :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry Sarah no hun i have no idea

now now Cherie you know what Adrian said (shhh Adrian is her AA councillor) you dont not NEED to drink alcohol, WATER is your friend :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
now now Cherie you know what Adrian said (shhh Adrian is her AA councillor) you dont not NEED to drink alcohol, WATER is your friend :rotfl: :rotfl:

Iam so going to kick ur butt :moon:

Now Now Cherie *tut tut* there is no need to resort to agressive and violent behaviour. Just remember its not you its the withdrawel. it will pass .... IN through the nose OUT through the mouth come on hun do it with me breeeeeeeeeath it will pass ... shake it off

:rotfl:

I mean meet at the site instead of the beach SSS...chill ;)

I've been to that beach (and that Haven) the beach is HUGE and runs all along the site it would be hard to meet up there anyway IMHO.

Hi girls

I was just wondering what time everyone was gonna try and get there for on friday, as I'm coming by train so have see what time I need to leave.

cheers
xSuzx

I think we are going to leave northumberland about 9am, stop for some lunch somewhere and hopefully try and get there for 2pm.

I think its going to take us about 4 hrs to get there, so Steffi if u get there before me mines a pint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my mum and dad are droppin us off then going on to york for the weekend so if someone is getting there early is it ok if me and B wait with ya so my parents can get going to there destination :D

As I have organised this I spose it would only be right for me to be there on time, lets say a 2pm meet up? I'l get there at half 1 and get everything sorted :)

Cas x

im just going to contact them re a day pass.
i am thinknig it may be quite a bit for me and my tribe :shock: :lol:

ok girlies can I been really cheeky a ask if anyone can pick me up from the train station, think I'll be getting there about 2pm (depends on the train), don't worry if you can't I'll just try and get a taxi.

I was gonna walk from the station to the park as hubby said it wouldn't be far, but then I found it was 2 miles, normally I would proberly walk it but with a small case and a buggy and lily (who'd proberly get grumpy)it'd proberly take me quite a while.

Also cause I'm on the train I won't beable to bring lilys car seat :?
xSuzx

hi xsuzx, im sure we can work something out, i know fiona is looking forward to meeting you all, but i will have to ask her when she gets out of hosptal, you have her number dont you! In fact i know she wouldnt mind :)

Yeah have a great time you lot it sounds like it's gonna be a fun few days! :cheer:
I'd be joining you if I could cos I'm only half hour away! Hope we could maybe join you all next time? How often do you all get together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back