Haven Meet!!!

Hi, ok i have just enquired and the prices are as follows:

adults £7.50
under 3 are feee
age 3-15 children are £5
all per day

For those in the area, you can pay and collect your tickets from the main entrance..

For those just going on a day trip the contact number is 01472 813395 where you can book and pay for your tickets and collect them when you arrive!

As for meeting up with any girls from grimsby, cleethorpes , immingham area ... before the meet in general sounds a really good idea to me, if you pm me with your email addys i can forward a contact number so we can arrange this..

yay im getting all excited now, bless me..

And me im going to book the saturday and sunday off to make sure i can meet as many of you as possible...

Yay im coming... booked the time off work and all.. asked hubby and its all ok here with him.. wahoo yipeeeee

See you girls there then... :hug: :cheer: :wave:

Have you got my pm sarah? i couldnt text you back no credit sorry :hug:

Ello, well i have just found out work have actually booked me in to work ffs, but i have asked for the sunday off...

so to confirm i am coming on the 29th april..

For anyone in the surrounding area to me, if your going on the sunday please get in touch as i would like to know where and what time to meet you guys, i have no pm feature, but if you would like to pm me your email i can contact you

If i dont hear from anyone i assume no one wants me to go to the meet. :x
look forward to hearing from someone soon
xxxx :cheer:

SSS Cassi is going to contact you she hasn't picked up my pm yet though.

Cassi hasnt been on much lately but i will txt her to let her know. what might be best is if the other girls were planning to meet up with you if you arranged it through this thread and if they couldnt then to arrange a time to meet us through this thread as putting you contac details oin the forum isnt a good idea but this will give you a way of contact!

yeah cassi hasn't been on a lot lately has she :think:
hope shes ok.
pm her steph and find out whats up with her :D

fook him then and come on your own!
who wants hubbys to come anyway! :puke:

budge said:
fook him then and come on your own!
who wants hubbys to come anyway! :puke:

LMAO cant afford it anyway hun at moment! Hope you all enjoy it though & will try to make the next one! :)

Hi SSS

Just pm'd you about it hun.

I'm really looking forward to it and after these school hols I think I'll need it. :rotfl:

xSuzx

H girls

I'm gonna make a new sticky for this so we can put all the info in one post and start organising it all properly.

The girls that are staying at the park, can you just let me know whos OH's are coming to.

Thanks

xSuzx

Hi Suz, mine is
Its me Ian and Alfie

I know that mels OH is coming to but she cant get on for a few days so just thought id let you know

Thanks Steff :D
Do you know if cassi's OH is coming too I think I remember her posting this already but be bothered with trawling the whole topic again lol.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back