Haven Meet **Details Update**

do we get passes though like VIP things, id like to thinkso if so then we can scan them and make fake passes mwa hahahahahahaha :twisted:

sorry everyone, i think under the circumstances, i wont make it,

have lots of fun though..

sunshinestars said:
sorry everyone, i think under the circumstances, i wont make it,

have lots of fun though..
we understand hun, take it easy and rest ur self, :hug:

Thanks mel%hope hun, definatly next time though, i might try to arrange a meet up here for when the baby is born.. who knows!

take care
xx :hug:

Would ppl be ok if we met my mum at cleethorpes? she is taking the kids there on the sunday, or if not would you mind if i went to meet her for an hour, she wants to meet everyone though

ive just realised its next weekend not this weekend! :doh:
im such a twat :rotfl:

might be able to come yet then! ill be on the beach at cleethoprse though. i can't afford a pass for all of us andi reckon id find it too stressful with all of them wanting to go on rides etc :talkhand:

Cass and Suz, im going to bring my highchair ... it folds up so its completely flat so will slot in my room, i thought it would mkake it easier for breakfdast and tea times as i doubt we will need it during lunch time being out but Its a nightmare trying to feed Alfie when hes sitting on the floor or a chair hes bopping about, and they will all probably had different feeding times so we most likely wont clash.

Im taking Braydons chair that goes on to a proper chair does that make sence?
6 days woohoo so excited

Ladies i need to ask something i will have to bring to seperate pushchairs as theres no way im bringing my tandem as its too big that means il need an extra pair of hands to oush one of them :lol:

Floss weve all got babies in pushchairs hun dont hink there will be any spare hands :wink:

Would i be able to meet up with you girls, i was thinking for a couple of hours, i dont want to risk having a full day out as i should be taking it easy but i dont want to miss out on this meet.. am i being selfish... :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back