Haven Meet!!!

cassi

Reaction score
I have been working very hard to find a better price, and I beileve I have done quite well if i might say so myself? :)
How does £28 per adult sound? friday 27th april - monday 30th april all inclusive, 3 apartments, £6 per apartment extra for insurance at Haven....
Budge I will phone up again later and find out about a day pass for you if you still want to do that?
Its at the thorpe park one so still fairly easy to get to and im sure people can meet at train stations? Oh and at the end we will get £10 per unit back because linen charges are included in the price! its self catering but tbh I dont mind bringing tins of food, pasta etc and cooking for people cause the apartments have kitchens :)
basically £106 per unit and that holds up to 8 people (no matter what age) or with insurance it goes to £112 per unit... :) and Dionne I have worked around harleys bday :)

this is for anyone ttc'ers, pregnant, babies, children, teens :D

Apartment one: - 8 People
Bedroom 1:Cassie (19) & Jakob (under 2)
Bedroom 2: ::alfiesmommy (steph) (20) & OH (over 21) alfie (under2)
Bedroom 3:jem n ellie (maybe)

Apartment 2: -
Bedroom 2: littlelady, oh & hope
bedroom 3:candy, lewis & franky
bedroom 3: suz & lily

if you are not on the list and would like to come please post in this topic or pm me :)

Kelly S +1 (24) + oh (22) (under 2) +1 (5-15) (day pass)?
Budge +1 infant 3 children (day pass)?
charlie chalk (day pass?)

yay im coming :cheer:

im looking forward to it :D
just hope the kids behave :lol:

where is thorpe park? is there a postcode to it? i can check on sat nav see how long it will take me to get there :)

what do you mean when you say a unit? what will i be staying in? and who will i be sharing with?

dionne said:
what do you mean when you say a unit? what will i be staying in? and who will i be sharing with?

an apartment hun, like a little house, 3 bedrooms in each one, then sleeping space in living area too :)

aw cool that sounds great. i thought a big room with about 8 beds all next to each other :lol: i was going to say i aint getting in my pjs infront of men :lol:

dionne said:
aw cool that sounds great. i thought a big room with about 8 beds all next to each other :lol: i was going to say i aint getting in my pjs infront of men :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: bless ya

is there a website to where we are going?

its very close to skegness The nearest train and bus station
The nearest train and bus station is in Cleethorpes, which is about 2 miles from the Park.

Haven and British Holidays has negotiated a 10% discount with National Express. Call 08700 100 735 for more details.

If you are travelling by rail, you can call the National Rail Enquiries Helpline on 0845 748 4950.
ThorpePark%2706_tcm14-23497.gif

thorpe park is cool. its only a 10min drive from where i live. hope you guys have fun

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

charlie_chalk said:
thorpe park is cool. its only a 10min drive from where i live. hope you guys have fun

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do you not want to come?

We wont be able to make those dates but we will be able to come for that day as we live in Immingahm and it's only a 45 min bus ride or 30 mins in the car :D

If you could find out about day passes that would be great!

charlie_chalk said:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you not going to come???

i could meet up with you all. but its only a 10 min drive so i mite stay at home and save some money lol. but deffo perhaps meet up. :wave:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire we could go together for the day of you like?

cool :dance:

looks like me and kelly will be meeting up with you guys.

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back