Haven Meet!!!

make sure you cancel the cheque you sent sarah and check your account. you just don't know whos gotten hold of that cheque

is thorpe park in cleethorpes??? :shock:

i was thinking it was skegness!

crikey if i hadn't read the first page just now id have come to butlins in skeggy!

:shock:

doh sorry Sarah you know what ive probably got it mixed up with the junk mail and chucked it out or something im dappy like that, but yeah check your account and cancel it first :) :oops:

well it hasnt been cashed went to bank yest so il send u another one tomoz can i have ur address please hun and ill send it to u tomoz

hey girls was just wondering wot is happening bout food thought it may be nice we all go out for lunch or tea once if everyone agrees? me and candice are trying to organise so would be helpful to know

Hi, i would love to do this meet, i live up in grimsby which is about 2 miles away from cleethorpes, am i right in thinking this is the park you will be staying at, if so i wont need to stay over but would love to come and spend a day out with you all.. please let me know..
yay another meet i could come on.. wahoooo

Oh i cant pm anyone about it, so if someone could post back here an let me know as im watching for replys...
thanks

yep hun its the cleethorpes one. ooooooooo your in grimsby? i live 10 minutes away from louth! its the 27th - 30th of april, next month you can get a day pass but you need to ring the park and enquire about how much it will be :wink:

thanks for that alfies mummy

Im going to ring them today, are you going for a day or spending a few days there with the crew! how will i know which day to get a pass for or wont it matter...

saturday or sunday will be best for me..

where will we meet etc cos i cant post my email out to anyone :( how will i know to meet up, sorry if i sound dumb but i dont want to miss out lol..

Hi sunshine, i live in Immingham and i will be going to the meet hopfully on the saturday or the sunday!

Could you plz let us know how much the day passes are? Maybe we could meet up before and go together!

There is another girl charley_chalk (claire) Who is from grimsby who is also going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back