The PF slimmers club

:yay: I forgot :doh: theres something wrong with me on monday mornings. I have had a good breakfast though; 2 crupets with low fat spread, a low fat yoghurt and a banana, with a cup of green tea. I feel nice and full and I think Im going to make it to lunchtime today! :yay:

Well I've come to a standstill too, but yesterday the scales flickered to a pound less, so they were thinking about it! We were out for dinner last night for my mum's birthday and had chippy on Friday so I'm pretty pleased I've not put any on! I'll weigh again at the end of the week and see if I can shift that next pound!!!

My problem is I do really well and my husband comes home with donuts and the kids bake cake lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny, thats a very good brekkie! I had coco pops! lol I'm craving chocolate already! Diets suck!! :(

I had two shredded wheat biscuits and some skimmed milk x

Everyones so much more healthier than me and now I'm in the mood for cakes so when lace finishes school, we're gonna do some baking!!

^^^ when im on a diet my rule is, if you want biscuits or cake, you have to bake it yourself first, then its allowed!

Me and the kids bake 1-2 times a week lol

Vix... well done and Im extremely bloody jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've gained 2lb bugger!!

:rofl: Ill update this soon, sort of loosing track a little bit :/

My local Tesco's now has a Krispy Kreme stand how the fooook will I lose weight now :rofl: Esp when I get clubcard points for buying them :lol:

I have no idea what them things are ^^^ but they sound naught should I stay clear??? Lol

I wish Id never tasted one, I think it would be easier to resist if I didnt know how gooood they are!

I used to have to travel to a shopping centre to get them damn Tesco's five mins away selling them :( lool

:(

:hug:

I had a bacon sarnie for breakfast :blush: I truly deserve to be this weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back