The PF slimmers club

Ah girls, I just summarised Octobers weight loss and Im very proud of us!!! :cheer: November is a new month and a fresh start for me to draw on some motivation! Christmas feels a lot closer now!!

I didn't weigh myself either, while I didn't go crazy at the weekend, it wasn't fantastic so I've decided to stick to weighing in later in the week, maybe Thursdays. Tiny according to ebay it's 54 days til Christmas!! Eeek!!! 7more lbs for me hopefully!!

yeah I think we should just weigh in whenever, cos remembering what day of the week it is when you have a baby is too much of a challenge!!

I need to weigh myself cos I havent in ages. I doubt I will have lost any more weight but hopefully I havent gained any either. (fingers crossed)

hmm 54 days til Christmas. Thats scared me into action!!!

okay... so fluctuating weight... from fri to monday I apparantly re-lost 3 pounds.... so after losing 3... gaining 4, and losing 3.... baffled!
x

lol leanne Ive lost tracka little bit!! How much weight did you lose in October? did I get it right?

I forgot to weigh myself again :doh: mornings are so manic!

How do I see what weight uv got Tiny? (I;m a bit simple with all this stuff!!!) erm... what weight was I at the start? After all my ups and downs again I'm now 14st 5. So I lost 2 stone in 2 weeks after cian... And only 8 lbs overall in the 9 weeks since!!!!! Couldn't it have continued at that rate?!?!
x

I gained back those 4lb I lost in October :roll:

leanne Im not recording peoples actual weight just how many pounds lost in relation to the target. Do you know how many pounds youve lost in total so far?

So far I have lost 24lb then this week gained 1lb :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep but nearly 9 of that was Chloe haha!! But still pretty good me thinks pis*ed about the gain though

thats amazing!!!your target was to lose 14lb, so youve made it and then some!!

Woot!! I forgot my target hehe!! Still would like 5lb more by Christmas :)

Hiya Tiny!
Ermm.... After two weeks postpartum... I had lost about 30lbs...
since I started this I think I have lost 7lbs after all the ups and down... very very peed off!!!
About 42 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (minimum) Oh christ I want to shoot myself!!!
I have been being so good !!! But, as Im so hacked off tonight... a chinese in en route!!
Lol that will obviously help this weeks weigh in!!

I haven't started dieting yet lol!! Give yourself a month of freedom hunni xxx it will drop off naturally in the first month xxxx

Right after eating crap all week, i'm putting this pic on to get me motivated!

here's me at 38 weeks pregnant

38 weeks.jpg

Have only lost a stone since then which was Charley and placenta etc!

and this is what i want to get back too...

thin.jpg

That was a month before i fell pregnant and would love to look like that again!

I will be thin, i will be thin, i will be thin! lol

you still look slim in your pregnancy pic, apart form the bump obviously, but your legs look really good. Its so hard to diet when youve got a LO isnt it!!

During my pregnancy, i didn't fancy junk food but now it's all i want!! I can't stop eating jelly beans and chocolate!! I'll still weigh myself tomorrow but i really do think i've put on about 2lb's!!

I've come to a stand still and this week lost nothing

Yay!! After all the crap I've eaten, I've still lost 1lb!! Really gonna try this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back