The PF slimmers club

titch

Reaction score
There are quite a few of us round here thinking about starting to lose some weight so this is the thread to join for motivation! post how many pounds you want to lose (no need to post actual weight if youre shy!) and when by and I'll update. weigh ins every monday with progress updates on here!

Targets:

Tiny: 21lb by christmas
Melio: 21lb by christmas
Meeah: 21lb by christmas
mel_ed: 21lb by christmas
Amyjayne77: 21lb by christmas
mushy1: 21lb by christmas
Me, My Girls & I: 30lb by christmas
megs meadow: 14lb by christmas
charliebear: 20lb by christmas
Rosies Mummy: 28lb by February (valentines day?!)
Erin84: 28lb by christmas
Rowesb: 14lb by?
evie_smith: 14lb by christmas
LouiseB: 35lbs by New Year
Kizzibea: 14lb by Christmas
Leanne1b 21lb by Christmas
larlybelle 11lb by Christmas
Laceys Mummy 14lb by christmas
Lanny 28lb by christmas
Yabadoo 14lb by christmas

Progress:

Tiny:
October -4lb
01/11/10

Leanne1b:
October -5lb
01/11/10

LouiseB:
October -8lb
(11/10/10 :cheer: ***SLIMMER OF THE WEEK! ***)
01/11/10

Meeah:
October -7lb
(4/10/10 :cheer: ***SLIMMER OF THE WEEK! ***)
01/11/10

megs meadow:
October -4lb
01/11/10

charliebear:
October -1lb
01/11/10

Erin84:
October -2b
01/11/10

Rowesb:
October -8lb
01/11/10

Amyjayne77:
October -1lb
01/11/10

mel_ed:
October -3lb
01/11/10

mushy1:
01/11/10

Kizzibea:
01/11/10

Melio:
October -0.5lb
01/11/10

Evie:
October

laceys mummy:
01/11/10 -2lb
08/11/10 -1lb (11lb to go)

larlybelle:
Rosies Mummy:
Me, My Girls & I:
Yabadoo:
Lanny:

Last edited:
Im sure i'll be leaving by christmas as I will have reached my target ;) (crosses fingers!)

Same as you tiny...21lbs by xmas. Hopefully I will be able to put a new target in after that! Good luck everyone!!!! :D

I'll definately join, just after baby is born as i don't know how much fatter I'm going to get lol x

I weighed myself this morning - 11st 7 (or 161lbs), i've put on 10lbs since i started ttc :roll:

My goal is to lose 35lbs by New Year :)

Unless i get pregnant, in which case it is to maintain my bodyweight at that time as much as possible :)

Last edited:
Ooo I want to do this I want to lose 1.5 stone x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! 4 of us so far! So next monday is weigh in day? If my progress is being put on here everyweek Im deffinatley going to have to do well lol. Just been for an hour long walk and about to eat an omlette for lunch. Things thus far are going well lol :)

yup but give yourself a month or so first! i needed the sugar to get me through those early weeks!!

Yay! 4 of us so far! So next monday is weigh in day? If my progress is being put on here everyweek Im deffinatley going to have to do well lol. Just been for an hour long walk and about to eat an omlette for lunch. Things thus far are going well lol :)

GO MELIO!! :cheer: yum omlette :yay: impressed with the walking, do you take LO with you? im still in my PJs :oooo: but i have just eaten a salad with cous cous for lunch.

Tiny I deffinatley agree that you need the sugar in the first few weeks! Good lord...I swear weight just through stress lol. Yeah I take Paige in her pram. Im going to do it about half an hour/an hour after her feed as I now she'll fall asleep on the walk so I time it with her nap :) Also, the bloody pram takes a bit more energy to push after a while. More calories being burnt!

Ive never tried cous cous...going to have to give that one a go.

there are yummy flavoured ones in aldi :) i had thai curry flavour today. goes well with salad for a bit of carbs. i cant get morgan to nap properly during the day he has 5 minute naps on and off and goes mental if i put him to bed! :doh: might try a walk in the pram. i'll show him the field of sheep near our house :)

it should be against the law to advertise chocolate :doh: im watching loose women and i really want malteasers now!!!! oh dear, i want pudding after my salad. Im thinking about those fab lollies in the freezer :blush:

SOMEONE STOP ME!

Trip to aldi it is then! If hes anything like Paige he'll fall asleep on the walk. Im not using the cot attachment anymore as the seat bit (it can lie completly flat) makes her sleep straight away. Shes always awake in the cot bit! If he crys on the way round, itll just make you walk faster to get him home! Win win!

i havent got theenergy to go for a walk now. i need either a nap or a sugary pick me up!!! this LO wont let me sleep, theres a pain au chocolat in the freezer with my name on it! this is haaaaaarrrrrrd!!!

i'm in!! i want to lose 30lb by xmas! in an ideal world, i want to lose another 20 after that, but i'm not pushing myself too far!! i'm eating all the shite i have in my house tonight and finishing my wine and then i'm on it tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back