The PF slimmers club

Will attempt the scales later, still not had brekkie! Tiny I have a similar rule about food, if it has fruit in it, then it must be healthy (you can see my downfall now eh!), So like a strawberry tart...healthy!! :) hehe

banoffee pie has bananas in..healthy? oooh i do hope so!!! :rofl:

See it makes sense!!! The scales tell me otherwise this morning!! :shock: Not a good start to the week!

oh dear, well its only monday, plenty of time to turn it into a good week :cheer:

well I lost 4 and half pounds last wk making my weight loss 1 stone 5lb in 5 wk I WILL GET MY 2 STONE FOR XMAS lol

i will be joining in when i brave the scales lol tegan will be 3 weeks old thursday and i havent weighed myself since having her x

well I lost 4 and half pounds last wk making my weight loss 1 stone 5lb in 5 wk I WILL GET MY 2 STONE FOR XMAS lol

Yay!! Well done hunni!
I just don't seem to have the will power at the min lol I have become comfortable I think having mc donalds on a diet today says allot haha! Suppose there is still time to turn it round tho ... Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey ladies, can i join back in? i couldnt get into the swing of the whole diet thing, but i'm on it like a car bonnet now! am doing slimming world and have lost 5lb since thursday :dance:

i braved the scales and ive got 10lb to loose then im back to my pre pregnancy weight x

I'm gonna have to write down my weight too cos I keep forgetting what I am!!
Sooo... I've lost 2lb this week so I'm now 10st 13lb. Really wanna get down to 10st 7lb

I've lost 1 stone 8 and a half pound in 7 weeks now Im really happy but I've got the same to lose again now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back