Had my Nuchal Scan - Healthy baby - Yayyy (PICS on POST 11 page 1)

Can't believe I missed this thread!!! Sooooo happy for you Jen x how wonderful! Great piccys x

massive congrats be seeing you in second tri anyday! my sil had amno in the end she is 40 and her percentage is 1 in 75 but all has come back fine hard choice to make but such a personalo ne good luck xxxxx

WHOO well done jj we are so close in dates now i think, i am due 13/01/2011 are you the same now??

lovely pics glad all is well

yeah xxx:dance::dance:

hi JJ
Awww hun what a difficult situation. I think if I could hold off telling the kids were I in your shoes I would just to protect them but I'm a first timer. I take it you wern't high risk with any of your others?

Sol xxxxxxxx

:yay:Excellent news!! Hurry up and join us in second trimester!!

Can't believe I missed this thread!!! Sooooo happy for you Jen x how wonderful! Great piccys x

WHOO well done jj we are so close in dates now i think, i am due 13/01/2011 are you the same now??

lovely pics glad all is well

yeah xxx:dance::dance:

Hi Fairy, yes we are very nearly due date buddys ! I am back to being due 12th Jan now which is great, be nice to go along together now won't it!

I told them I couldn't possibly have concieved when those last dates said so, as we stopped having nookie on a certain date, and we would have concieved about a week later!!! don't think so...

hi JJ
Awww hun what a difficult situation. I think if I could hold off telling the kids were I in your shoes I would just to protect them but I'm a first timer. I take it you wern't high risk with any of your others?

Sol xxxxxxxx

Hi sol, well I didn't ever ask for the test with the others as I was only 25, 27 and 28 when I had my other kids, so I am now nearly 37, so wanted to have the test.
We will wait and see if we get any phone calls this week I think then decide.

Thanks girls , your comments are all lovely as usual!:lol:

OOHHHH Jenny...................... reading this thread has made me so emotional, you so deserve this and it is actually happening....... a healthy sticky baby......... so so so pleased xxxxxxx

Ahhhhhh JJ I'm absolutely delighted for you so pleased that all is well and your scan pics are great a right wee sweetie x

Lovely pics so glad it went well i couldnt relax until all my results came back and now they have im all nervous about the scan on monday!

Well done you, I'm so pleased and you totally deserve it!

Hi JJ i am due on the 16th jan now but the dates arent right but thats what they said. Maybe ive got a big baby it certainly has long legs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back