Nuchal Scan *Today* Aaarrgghh! **pics added**

Good luck for tomorrow honeybunch! Will be thinking of you I'm sure it will all go great :) can't wait to see the pics x x x

Thanks ladies :) will keep you posted.
Well the worry looks like its getting worse, im normally fast asleep by now! There again i did fall asleep in between emmerdale and eastenders and then woke up just in time and cried my eyes out at that! I feel so sorry for Jack :( but im so happy for Kat and Alfie :) Now I cant get back to sleep! x x

Best of luck hun, i will be thread stalking tomorrow. :)

Thanks Nurse :friends: ill try and log on as soon as I can to let you know how things go x x

I cried watching eastenders too :cry:

yes make sure you log on immediately and let us know how it went, AND add pics :love: xxxx what time is it at? Just so I know when to be stalking you? :lol:

Its at 1.45, not sure how long it takes as Ive got to have bloods aswel but i promise the earliest I can log on I will, probally be just a quick update but hopefully I will have some lovely pics to add later on in the evening (ive got everything crossed) x x

got everything crossed for youtoo hun, will be thinking of you tomorrow :clover: :petal: xx

Well the big day is here, im finally 12 weeks and my scan day is here. I am so scared, I just wish I could be as excited as my OH but I just dont like scans. Hardly got any sleep last night, was tosing, turning and thinking. I really hope Baby Lynch is ok in there x x

Hope everything goes well for you... Mine is two days away and I am just getting so excited but scared at the same time. Its a very crazy feeling....

Am looking forward to seeing pics. :)

Last edited:
Good luck today hunny, can't wait to see some more pics of baby Lynch!

Good Luck today M2A, sure it will all be fine. Are you going to the Women's Hospital in Liverpool, if so there were loads of kids there when I was there with my first and toys in the waiting room so I am sure he'll be fine.
I have a scan tomorrow, not to monitor baby but I will see him/her and I won't sleep tonight worrying even though I heard a good strong heartbeat last week. Hope you have a great scan and sleep like a log tonight!! x

Thanks everyone :)
Ive got to go to Aintree today yorksmummy because they can only take the bloods for the combined tests on certains days due to the bank holiday and they could fit me in in-time at the womens, I think thats another reason why i am wary of taking Adam as I dont really know the hospital, just going to take my handbag full of toys to keep him busy x x

Good Luck M2A, can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it!!!!!
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back