Had my scan today!!

rusks

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

Had my 12 week scan today all is well and we saw the heartbeat fluttering away she put my dates back as what i expected so i am now only 10 weeks tomorrow instead of the 12 weeks + 1 my MW put me at.

so have to go back in 3 weeks time for repeat scan and nuchal scan and blood tests, pics really not very clear so i won't post them and will wait til the next scan but so nice to know there is a baby there and all is well, maybe with my dates being back like this explains why i still feel so nauseous too. :think:

sorry haven't been on much life is so hectic this time of year!!

glad it went well rusks!! :cheer: hope sickness starts goin soon for u :hug:

Yay Lisa, so glad all went well have been waiting for you to post! :dance:

Whats your due date now? That defo might explain the sickness, dont look at me as an example :roll:

Glad baby was looking healthy and all was well. :hug:

that makes my due date 16th july and not 30th june.

thanks all xx

Glad your scan went well rusks - and yay to another scan in 3 weeks :cheer:

Glad all went well hun :D

Why is it you go back for a repeat scan?..sorry if im being dumb. Just my scan is on 31st dec and ive been thinking its going to be too early as i know i'll only be 10w 3 or 4 at the most. Im thinking that im not going to be able to see much :(

Yay glad it went well and extra yay that you get another scan :cheer:

pacha said:
Glad all went well hun :D

Why is it you go back for a repeat scan?..sorry if im being dumb. Just my scan is on 31st dec and ive been thinking its going to be too early as i know i'll only be 10w 3 or 4 at the most. Im thinking that im not going to be able to see much :(

i think its to check the dates as much as anything but also the nuchal scan(test for downs) can only be done 11-13 weeks gestation due to the fold and fluid surrounding the baby so i think thats the main reason.

you probably be able to see a bit but not as clear if you were more like 12 weeks. i was 9+6 today and we saw a blob you could make out the head and body and we saw the heart fluttering away which was nice.

thanks hun, I cant wait for my scan but wish i was going to be over the 12 week mark so i could see a bit more.

I have my dating scan on Thursday when I will be only 10+5. I wonder if I will need a repeat scan as its before the 11 week mark? :think:

Hi hun, I'm so pleased that your scan went well today. Looking forward to seeing the pics in a few weeks time.
:hug: :hug:

Glad it went well hun and can't wait to se pics in a few weeks time :hug:

Glad everything went well for you chick :hug:

Can't wait to see pics after next scan :cheer:

Yay! Glad all is well AND you get and extra scan you lucky thing! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members