Nuchal Scan *Today* Aaarrgghh! **pics added**

Thanks ladies :)
Less than 3 hours to go and im getting more and mored scared.
Ive just prebooked our seats for on the plane to keep myself occupied now ive got nothing to do as Adams watching Thomas and isnt interested in playing with mummy. Just want it to be over and done with x x

aw m2a! so pleased you are at 12 weeks, best of luck for today, i'll be thread stalking later as well :)

xxx

:) :) :) scan was brilliant :) :) :)
Baby Lynch was moving and kicking and then when the sonographer wanted to take the NT measurements Baby Lynch decided to have a snooze so i had to roll on my side to get baby to move. She checked everything, when baby was asleep, it had its hand behind its head and its legs crossed at the bottom, just like Adam sleeps. Im back to being an October Mummy to be, baby is due on Halloween :) So im on :cloud9: and cant stop looking at my pics x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224398.457935.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224398.457935.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224431.200486.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224431.200486.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224466.791580.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303224466.791580.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 27
aww what fantastic pics - looks like one chilled out baby! Am so so pleased for you hon and a Halloween baby too how exciting! :) :) :) :) x x x

So lovely! Great news and such a relief that all is well xxx

Thanks OzGirlNat and Bella :)
Takes after its dad and brother for being so chilled Bella :) x x

:cheer: :dance: :love:
BRILLIANT I am so so pleased for you and what gorgeous pics of baby Lynch, cute!!!!! xxx

when baby was asleep, it had its hand behind its head and its legs crossed at the bottom, just like Adam sleeps.

That is the sweetest thing awwwww!!!! SO happy for you and wow what great pics!! So clear and the baby is beautiful awwww!!! xxxxx

Great pictures! I'm really pleased it all went well for you. Did you take Adam in the end? It's great when they don't do what the sonographer wants, made me laugh that they can be difficult before even being born! Mine kept moving it's head into difficult positions to get the measurements or turning it's back to us lol! That's good your back to October, I'm hoping mine will be 3 days late and be born on Halloween!

Thanks Princess, Littlemiss and Sunnygirl :) Im still away with the fairies somewhere. Having fish,chips and beans for tea to celebrate, yummy x x

OH WOW fantastic pics M2A. Im so pleased it went well for you and youre happy. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back