Nuchal Scan *Today* Aaarrgghh! **pics added**

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Well 12 weeks is finally here tomorrow and ive got my nuchal scan, im so scared but excited at the same time. The nuchal scan is something new for me as I wasnt offered it with Adam or in my last pregnancy. Just hoping all is well in there and Baby Lynch will be showing off for its Daddy as my OH couldnt come to my early scans x x

Last edited:
I posted in your journal but just wanted to say on her too: good luck and enjoy it :hug: xxx

Will be thinking about you tomorrow :) I'm sure baby lynch is doing well in there! Can't wait to see pics!

Thank you so much ladies, part of me feels like its flown by but part of me feels like tri-1 has gone on forever! x x

Good luck hun. Im sure everything will go well and you will see a lovely scan of Baby Lynch xxx

Thanks DW, dont think im going to get much sleep tonight, then ive got to concentrate in work for a couple of hours in the morning, some how I dont think that will be happen x x

Time has really flown!! 12 weeks tomorrow already! I love that you are having your 12 week scan bang on 12 weeks hehe! All will be fine, my lovely. Don't be too alarmed when the sonographer is silent as a mouse - they're so busy doing all their measurements that they don't speak and that can be properly eeky! I let them get on with it but I did say "is the baby OK??" at the start so that I could relax lol! So yes - all will be fine and I am so looking forward to pics of your baby waving away at you :D

xxxx

Time has really flown!! 12 weeks tomorrow already! I love that you are having your 12 week scan bang on 12 weeks hehe! All will be fine, my lovely. Don't be too alarmed when the sonographer is silent as a mouse - they're so busy doing all their measurements that they don't speak and that can be properly eeky! I let them get on with it but I did say "is the baby OK??" at the start so that I could relax lol! So yes - all will be fine and I am so looking forward to pics of your baby waving away at you :D

xxxx

hey that has gone quick but prob seems like you've been waiting ages! ahw hope it goes well and you get some fab piccis. look forward to hearing all about it .. take care x x x

Thank you for all your messages ladies :)
Ive managed to get the whole day off tomorrow :yay: just hope the morning goes quickly now x x

Best of luck tomorrow! In sure all will be fine xxx

Hey hun, good luck for tomorrow! I've got my nuchal scan too (my first scan and first baby!) Am so nervous but excited too! I really hope it goes well for us both! I'm working in the morning then off after lunch, scan is at 2.40pm. All the best xx

Goodluck mum2b410, hope things go well for you sweetie, cant wait to see your pics :)
Mines at 1.45 tomorrow, we have decided to take our LO with us so im hoping hes going to be good, handbag full of toys I think! x x

I'm wishing and praying that we both have great scans and that all is fine- you really deserve it after your earlier problems :)

Good luck M2A, hope you really enjoy it and all goes well. Very much looking forward to seeing your pics :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back