Nuchal Scan tonight

Rósa

Reaction score
At 8.20pm, got to travel to Cardiff for it, its going to be a long day, hoping everything is going to be ok, and that baby is still there ( thinking now that what I hear on doppler isn't the heartbeat :eh: ) I get the scan results tonight but the blood results take 3 days to come through, so going to be a stressful weekend.
Anyone had a private nuchal scan, do they give pics? :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry im not too sure as i have never had a private scan but Goodluck hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a private sexing scan and got a few pics x

Good Luck Rosa xx

I had this test done at the same time as my 12 week scan x

i would presume you can have a picture afterall you are paying for it. i hope it goes well tonight, i have to just have blood test at 15 weeks

Thanks all, the nerves are building up, feel really sick!
Edit: just noticed mumofmany we have same due date :D

Last edited:
Hope everything goes well Rosa, let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck Rosa. Thinking of you tonight. X

Well that was fun :D baby was very naughty and wouldn't co-operate :lol: kept turning and waving and wouldnt go in correct position, so she said she would try an internal scan, baby then decided to do headstands :D so the pics were worse, so after 20 mins trying was told to go for a walk while she scanned someone else, went back in after 20 mins, still a very naughty baby :lol: had hiccups, and doing somersaults, tried for another 20 mins, then told to go for another walk and do some star jumps etc :lol: Went back in and baby finally decided to co-operate :D nuchal fold measurement was 1.56mm whcih she said was good, just got to wait now til thursday for the blood results

:yay: did you get a piccy hun? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:) Wooooo Hooooo Rosa!! Fantastic news x
Now you have seen how active and well baby is I hope you will come and join me in the "enjoying and not worrying" part xxxxxx

Rosa I didn't realise we had same due date either. What a funny baby from my experience i would say a little girl lol they always the naughty ones hehe. i sa here laughing at visions of you doing star jumps in the middle of nowhere and people looking at you thinking what on erth is that nutter doing.

yah I did feel a bit of a nutter :lol: Did get two pics but was disappointed, can't really make much out

Hey!

My friend had a private nuchal scan and got pics and a 3D dvd x

Glad it all went wellnRosa.

I had a private nuchal scan when I was pregnant with Isabella but this time round my hospital now offer them so won't have to have one privately.

I had a 4d scan done as well with Isabella at 28 weeks which I will probably have again.

xxx

Glad all was well Rosa, fingers crossed for your blood results now :) Our lil man was very naughty at this scan and wouldnt let the lady scan the base of his back. She had me laying on my sides and all sorts, but he didnt want to play. She got it in the end though. So glad your lil bubs is so active xxx

Awww sweet rosa, good to hear you have an active baby hehe!

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back