Just had my Nuchal scan.....

hellyH

Reaction score
Been this morning for my Nuchal and great news, my adjusted number is 1: 6275 compared to 1:312 when I walked through the door, due to age etc. I had mine done at the Bridgewater hospital in manchester and they where absolutely fantastic, it cost £160, they did bloods and a scan and combined the results, which I got within half an hour. The Sonographer was amazing she said they are a centre of excellence for the north of England, she scanned me for 30mins! she went through everything with me and my husband, inc checking nuchal nasal bone, brain, heart, stomach, all limbs etc, she talked us through everything and printed off about 10 pictures for us. I cannot recommend this place highly enough, it's lovely inside and has it's own car park, it's just off Princess parkway for anyone that wants to know. I am delighted with the result and feel like we had the worlds best sonographer and equipment.

Really pleased to hear the scan went well x

thanks hun, tryin to take it all in, still feel very sick, so feel a bit overwhelmed!

Yay!!! Awesome news! Glad u had a fab sonographer!! Xx

Aww I missed this!! Fab news hunny!!
I'm thinking of doing an early scan with baby bond. Going to book it the week before. Hoping to get it done nov 5th.

I might look into your hospital hunny. Did they give you an idea of the babies sex or is it still really early? X

Aww I missed this!! Fab news hunny!!
I'm thinking of doing an early scan with baby bond. Going to book it the week before. Hoping to get it done nov 5th.

I might look into your hospital hunny. Did they give you an idea of the babies sex or is it still really early? X

Aww thanks hun, told loads of family and friends today :) no idea of sex yet, but a really great thorough nuchal and we got the results and bloods in half an hour, I really recommend it.

Ta sweetie. Don't think oh will want to do both though as it's quite expense e anyway without paying twice? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back