My Nuchal Scan...

Emma22

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Had my nuchal scan yesterday afternoon, OMG was amazing!

I had bloods and urine sample taken first then laid down on the couch and had scan, as soon as she started we saw LO, it was really moving around and could see everything so clearly, hands, feet, spine, stomach, etc, then all of a sudden baby did a somersault and had obviosuly decided it had had enough of being prodded around and being looked at and turned its back to us! :lol: anyway she was really really prodding my stomach with the thing they use to try and get the baby to turn back over as she needed to measure the nose, anyway tried this for about 10 mins as well as me jumping up and down 10 times and baby still wouldnt move, its obviosuly going to be a stubborn one like its daddy! :rotfl:

She decided to monitor my heart which is another test they do at the nuchal to check for pre-eclampsia (sp) and then try again, still wouldnt turn over so had to go away for half hour and eat something sweet and come back, went back maganed to get a fleeting glimpse, long enough for her to measure nose and that was it, turned round again! anyway got a couple of pics but nothing great but just glad all was ok.

I still cant beleive im going to have a baby, will it ever sink in? :think:
me and OH were chuffed and could have sat there all day watching our little miracle :D

aww bless. maby he/she got shy.

i cant wait for my first scan :D

im glad you had a good time :)

oh honey, im so pleased, i cant wait for my scan on the 28th, cant come soon enough, i want to see him and see its all ok...bxox

Awww bless!! Scans are amazing, I cant wait for my next one! :)

was amazing, cant beleive it still. yeah got some pics, ill try and post them later x

Sounds like you had a great scan.

With one of my previous pregnancies, they ended up tilting the trolley so that I was nearly upside down because they couldn't get the baby in the right position!! I felt like a right idiot!!

Can't wait for my scan, whenever that's going to be.

Heather x

Emma22 said:
was amazing, cant beleive it still. yeah got some pics, ill try and post them later x

Looking forward to seeing them!

Ah im sure it was great cing your wee baby how far on are you?

i was 12w4d when i had the nuchal. its my first baby and ive never seen anything like it!

im not sure how to put the pic on? ive got a jpeg file?

Congratulations Emma - glad it went well! Got mine next Friday - so excited!!

LBxx

upload it to photobucket. the copy the first img link then paste here in between

Congratulations! :cheer: Im so pleased it all went well and LO is doing fine! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back