• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my Nuchal Scan - Healthy baby - Yayyy (PICS on POST 11 page 1)

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Yayy girls, I am soo excited , I just had my Nuchal /dating scan and I am over the moon,

I have one healthy and very wriggly baby in there, it woulds not keep still!
I had to put my feet up on the bed and put hips in the air and shake to get baby to move from seated/curled up to straight, had to do this 10 times, and baby did not want to play. Then She asked me to get up and jump up and down , (tricky, when covered in gel and holding T-shirt up and jeans semi down! Still no luck, btu she just about got the measurements she needed, Neck fluid all within normal range, waiting for the risk when put with blood test taken today in next two weeks - fingers crossed all ok.

I saw the baby do 2 full body moving hiccups, and it's mouth opened at the same time and its arms and body flew back like a mexican wave - sooo cool, such a shame my oh could not come as it was 840am! (school run) Next scan 27th Aug, so he can come , and apparently kids too!

I will load the pics later after work! but sooo excited, maybee I can tell the kids now, and work, friends !

The baby was dated at only 5 days smaller than dates, and they don't change dates for less than a week, so I am back to 12th Jan as a due date, and jumping from 12 plus 1 to 13 plus 1 !!! yippppppeeeee

I can't stop grinning - good luck to all you other girls having scans this week to, some are tomorow I know.

Last edited:
Oh wow, sounds like it was a superb scan. Must have been so cute seeing the hiccup.

So happy for you.

I am so chuffed for you hun! Can't wait to see the pics!

fabulous news, cant wait to see pics!!

fabulous news, cant wait to see pics!!

When is your scan Mikid, or did I miss it already? as now I'm back near you again on the 12th Jan - your the 10th Jan aren't you?

Here are the pics, can't scan them till hubbys home, for his pc, but thought I would try and just take a closeup picture of them, and it seemed to work ok!

Attachments

• Sticky Jones A at 13 + 1 8th July 2010.jpg
    Sticky Jones A at 13 + 1 8th July 2010.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Sticky Jones B at 13 +1 8th July 2010.jpg
    Sticky Jones B at 13 +1 8th July 2010.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Sticky Jones C at 13 + 1 8th July 2010.jpg
    Sticky Jones C at 13 + 1 8th July 2010.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 22
Wahooooo Lovely Pictures Of Your Little One :D xX
Great News xx

:yay: So glad is all well JJ, you must be so relieved xx

aw so glad you have had this scan and all is well I had the same problem at the neuchal scan and had to go for a walk to get the baby to move, xx

The female body is an amazing thing, congratulations JJ the pictures are fab x

So glad everythings ok hun!! Scan photos are stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back