Going to get rid of my stomach and tone up!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hello ladies well I'm fed up of my flabby stomach !! It's driving me crazy. I buy trousers which are big to hide it Or long baggy t shirts. Can't even wear the nice fashions like tucking in tops to trousers or anything! Now it's really getting me down:( I had Owen 9 months ago and I think it's time for me to start sorting my self out. I don't feel confident and I'm fed up. So, yesterday I joined the gym :) ( my dad kindly paid for it for me !) and today im starting on slim fast shakes and dinners are going to be mostly fish and salad or chicken and salad. I've gotta do it I feel so crap :/ I'm going to turkey half way through July and the Marbella so I wanna look good rather than hide by body under all these clothes as usual. So today it begins.
My starting weight is 10 stone.
My ideal weight is 8 stone.
I have about 3 months to loose 2 stone. I hope I can do it. I need to do it. So going to write my thoughts and feelings down here. Also hat I've done every day. I'm hoping by reading back on this it will encourage me more. Thanks :) x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

First day went well. I had 2 slim fast shakes, dinner was fish with salad and a small snack of 5 seafood sticks
Total calorie intake of approx 650KCal

I also went to the gym and did ( first day so didn't do loads lol) 10 mins walking , 5 min arms, 5 min cycle, and 30 min swimming :)

Day 2:
2 slim fast shakes and for dinner I'm having steak and salad ;) 5 seafood sticks as a snack.
Also went gym and swimming for an hour doing the same as yesterday .

Day 3:
2 slim fast, dinner was liver, aubergine and rice.
Snack : 1 croissant
Drink : diet Pepsi

No gym as worked late!

56b55082-59df-0883.jpg

Day 4 : 2 slim fast shakes. Dinner was chicken breast with salad and veg rice. 1 diet coke. ( picture above ) plus 1 mullet yoghurt as my snack. Peach and apricot :)
Gym: swimming and 30 minute gym sess

Sounds like your doing really well, good luck hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thank u x

Hi,
I think you are trying hard to lose your weight continue that and all the very best.
Hello ladies well I'm fed up of my flabby stomach !! It's driving me crazy. I buy trousers which are big to hide it Or long baggy t shirts. Can't even wear the nice fashions like tucking in tops to trousers or anything! Now it's really getting me down:( I had Owen 9 months ago and I think it's time for me to start sorting my self out. I don't feel confident and I'm fed up. So, yesterday I joined the gym :) ( my dad kindly paid for it for me !) and today im starting on slim fast shakes and dinners are going to be mostly fish and salad or chicken and salad. I've gotta do it I feel so crap :/ I'm going to turkey half way through July and the Marbella so I wanna look good rather than hide by body under all these clothes as usual. So today it begins.
My starting weight is 10 stone.
My ideal weight is 8 stone.
I have about 3 months to loose 2 stone. I hope I can do it. I need to do it. So going to write my thoughts and feelings down here. Also hat I've done every day. I'm hoping by reading back on this it will encourage me more. Thanks :) x

Keep going hun your doing great, I am back to my pre preg weight but it's surprising how ur body changes I'm all bulge & flab can't motivate myself to tone up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back