He's trying to kick me out...I don't really know why! (long)

Anna B

Reaction score
Me and my boyf have been having a bad time this past week, I have talked to my mum about it, but there are some things I just can't tell her, so its down to you guys I'm afraid!!

A while ago, when we had known I was pregnant for a week or so, he turns to me in bed and says 'if you take my baby away, I'll destroy everything you hold precious, and then slit my wrists' I didn't know what to say (I had been half asleep at the time!) so kinda lay there in stunned silence, so he digs me in the ribs, thinking I'm asleep (which really hurt) and says it again. I tried to comfort him, thinking he is scared etc, and everything seems fine.

Last tuesday I have to be out all day, I have a hospital appointment in the morning (it runs an hour late, and lasts 1 1/2 hours!!) I decide that as I am passing, I'll visit a friend of a cup of tea (she lives 1/2 hour away, so thought it was good, saving petrol etc), then go to my mums to finish off moving the stuff out of my old room, to the house I share with him.

Well, we arrive home at the same time, and I realise that I haven't done the washing up from the night befores roast dinner, so, as he's been working all day, I say he can sit down, I'll bring him a cuppa, while I wash up.

No

He refuses to let me do anything at all, but not in a good way, like a raging bull, he does the wahing up (2 plates and a cup down) Then has a go at me saying I'm useless, and what else have I not done all day! I tell him where I have been all day, he hits the roof!! He doesn't like the friend I went to see, so thats automatically a bad thing, and he doesn't like me going to my parents (no idea why).

Thursday, I gat a text while I'm at work, telling me that hes pissed off. I ask why, and to cut hours of texting short, he says that if I don't know whats wrong, I'd better spend the night at my parents house that night so I can have a long think about it! I do go home, to get clothes before I go to Mum and Dads, he tries to not let me in, then when I am in, begs me to stay, then tells me to go etc, for about 2 hours! He is shouting, then cries, can't understand then why I cry (I'm immature apparently). In the end, I stay. He wakes me up in the morning, hes changed his mind, wants me to go after all, I'd better not be there when he gets home, and what ever I leave will be burned!! During the day, while I am packing for all I'm worth, and about to phone my dad to ask him to help me get it all out, he texts and says has sorr, he didn't sleep, and doesn't want me to go at all. Exhauseted, I unpack the essentails, and shove the rest aside.

Yesterday, it starts again, more yelling, then he gives me the silent treatment. All of a sudden he decides he doesn't want me to have a pony room anymore (I have over 600 My Little Ponys on shelves in one room) and starts shoving them all into black bags. I beg him to stop, so he starts throwing them out the window instead, saying that if I care that much about them I can take them all and leave. He finally stops, and goes and picks them all up from the road (I haven't had the courage to check for damage yet, I am dreading finding that my valuable ones are ruined) he then sulks again afor the rest of the day. He cooks him self dinner, makes himself drinks, doesn't offer me anything, but gets pissed off when I do the same!

Last night he says he's going to bed, and asks where I am sleeping. I decide to sleep upstairs as I know I'll get the verbal digs in bed, so he stomps off. I have barely eaten all day, so go to make myself a sandwich, and he stomp down again, saying he can't sleep without me and demands I go to bed, then realising I'm eating, says I have had all day to eat, why do I need to do it now (cos I'm hungry?!). Another arguement starts (god knows what the old couple next door must think!) and he tells me to leave again (third time!). I seriously think about it, but the time of night puts me off (its gone midnight, and I would have had to wake up my parents), so I refuse to go.

Then I faint! I have never passed out in my life, but next thing I know I am sprawled out on the kitchen floor, and hes acting all supportive and caring! He makes me crawl upstairs into bed (after getting less supportive cos I'm taking too long to recover, and his bare feet are getting cold on the lino) He gets me a drink, and I think 'great, not nice falling down, but its made him realise he loves me' WRONG! when he decides I'm better, he tries to bodily shove me out the bed, saying that if I'm leaving tomorrow, its cruel of me to sleep with him! Then he acts all sorry when I get hysterical (yes, I admit it, I lost it and couldn't stop crying).

This morning isn't so bad, but he still asks if I'm going or not, as if its me wanting to go (I'm beginning to think I do now after all this), then kisses me goodbye!

I am at my wits end, I don't know what to think or what I should do. I can't cope with this all the time, I don't think I can cope with it one more time even. I had decided I would go if he told me to 3 times, but the third time was sooo late at night, i couldn't do it. I am so stressed out, at this rate I'll have a breakdown I'm sure!

Please get out now! this person is messing around with your head, its called mental abuse. Go to your parents and stay there. If he destroys any of your belongings whilest you are not there then call the police and explain everything. The man needs serious help.

That is what i would do, but its up to you to decide in the end.

Hope you sort something out soon :hug:

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
It sounds like ur having an awful time
If it was me, i would pack all my thinks and leave right now!
Dont let him even speak 2 u if he tries, you dont need this sort of stress, especially this early into ur pregnancy.

Im sorry to say he sounds like a right tw@t and you should get out as soon as u can!

If u ever need to talk, just PM me :hug:

Awwwww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you need to put yourself & your baby first, and the best thing might be to go home to your parents, if only to try to force him into working out whether he wants to make the relationship work.

You are 11 weeks pg, he should not be digging you in the ribs or shoving you pg or not, but to do this when you are pg is more than a little uncaring isn't it!!

Get yourself some space, in the hope that it will force him to look at himself and the relationship - then you need to decide whether you both want to/ can make it work.

Its too hard to make those kind of choices with a clear head when you are surrounded by all this stress - you need a break from it.

Good Luck hun - hope you come out of it on the happy side.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you have to go back to your parents too... All this stress cannot be good for you or the baby.

:hug:

please get out of their hun and go your parents, like some of the other girls have said he is abusing you mental, its not good for you and your baby.

Please take care. and go your parents

Dont let himtreat you like this it isnt fair, i went through a similar thing with an ex which i wont go into here and i finally got out about a year ago, if you ever need to talk please pm me anytime, :hug:

I agree with the other ladies' posts. You really need to get away from him, for a while at least, if not for good. He seems to be very immature. At first I thought, well maybe he's coming to terms with the pregnancy, but his behaviour towards you is totally inexcusable. Get out now whilst you still have some sanity.

I had a long term partner who was like this and treated me badly for 2 years. Mental abuse is an awful thing. It took me a long time (years) to recover from that relationship. Don't let it happen to you.

please please please hun get out now while u can before he does you or you unborn baby some seious harm, u r better of on your own than with this man

i can only agree with other ladies - u need to get our of this relationship if not for u then for ur baby :hug:

he seems very insecure and immature to me....he is testing you and then stamping his feet when he doesnt get the reaction he wants ie you begging him to let you stay with him.

it may be an issue he can deal with, it may not, and whatever the reasons it doesnt mean you have to put up with it!

I would leave, you cant have that level of stress, mind games and insecurity in your life, you deserve so much better :hug:

please leave him hun, its just not possible for this 'man' to give u or ur baby a good life!!!
get out while u can!!!!

One word of advice - get out now while you can and before he mentally destroys you.!

Hypnorm said:
One word of advice - get out now while you can and before he mentally destroys you.!

I agree.

No one has ever told me to get out twice, they say it once and I'm gone, it's the only way you keep any self respect.

i really feel for you darlin' but i have to agree with EVERYONE on here, this man is a t*at and no-one deserves what he is doing to you, especially a pregnant woman, get out and never look back darlin' you have to think of you AND your baby now, please leave him!!!!

take care sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

We went through a stage when I wasnt pregnant (actually, I think I was but didn't know it yet) and nat would used to get very drunk on lager and though he would never hurt me we would be splitting up every other night, and it was awful. The one night he was being rowdy and I said I didnt feel comfortable sleeping next to someone so drunk (if that makes sense) and he could sleep downstairs. He was cool with that, but then the next minute he wasn't and he was just having a go at me for a couple of things in my past and I was crying so much I asked him to leave. So he left but for the next half hour was shoulder budging my front door, banging on my windows. I knew he wouldn't hurt me but I was terrified. I called one of his mates who came down straight away and split us up. Nat stayed at his house and I stayed with the mates, just chatting and stuff and I just started getting apologetic texts for how sorry he was and what an idiot he had been and had never intended to upset me. In the end we figured it was lager, and since he has been on bitter/guiness he hasnt lost his temper at all. I'm really proud of him as he's had a lot of problems and the thought of losing me got his ass into gear to get counselling and stuff. I really respect him for that.

I have been in destructive relationships before, mentally, physically, I should be the domestic violence spokesperson or something. Once you get out of it, it will hurt you for a while but looking back on it you will realise its the best thing you could have done. If he mends his ways there's nothing to say you couldnt give it another shot, but you really need to get out of that situation. It could only take a slight turn for the worse and you could be pushed down the stairs or have something thrown at you, and that's just unforgivable damage to yourself and the baby.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me anytime or lemme know if you want my msn.

You really need to get out. Take a day off work or something when he won't be at home, and just clear everything so you're gone by the time he gets back. It's drastic I know, but really it's only looking after your own safety and that is always always the most paramount concern you should ever have.

x

Update,
He rang me while I was at work yesterday, told me to leave again, that it was ovr, and he wasn't going to change his mind again. So I rang my parents told them I had to leave, like NOW and could they come help me pack and pring the pet carriers for my bunnies (my current babies!) He said he was going to be home at 5, but as I was driving home there was his car infront of me. As I walked in the door, he started begging me to stay again, this time I refused, I just wanted out by this point....then my parents arrived.

Mum decided to act as a mediator on the whole thing, and while things seem to be better, and alot of stuff is out in the open (and he has now been made tolisten to me rather than shouting me down) he acted completly differently infront of them, and made me out to be the bad guy all the way through! I want to make this work, I don't think I could cope on my own with a baby, I'm not even sure at the moment if I can cope with help!! I really fel ganged up on now though, and if I go now, my parents will see it as I have walked out on him by choice, rather than because he has forced me out.

so I'm staying put for now, if that a good or bad thing, i just don't know, but its how it is.

Thank you for all your kind words girls, I do appreciate it, really I do. Bealeive me, if anything like this happens again, I will be taking your advice, I can't do it again!!

aw hun u will be able to cope with ur baby... i felt like that but its not as bad as it seems

He sounds like my ex, always shouting me down and being really nasty but acts nice as pie infront of the parents so they believe him!
MEN... i hate them!!!

Take care of yourself hun and ur baby! I hope everything is ok and enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy :hug:

I hope he can really change his behaviour because he sounds like the controlling type. Making you out to be the bad one to your parents is typical of the isolating behaviour men like him use.

If you can, over the next few weeks, try to get your parents to be more open minded about who is to blame. They should be on your side by rights (they are YOUR parents after all). It may help to have them thinking more neutral in the future.

I wish you luck. I think you will have your work cut out if you stay and he continues with this erratic behaviour. I know I'd rather be a single mum (as I have been for 9 years) than have a man like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back