Had my first hormonal breakdown today! (A story to make you laugh)

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Oh my F'IN god!

Seriously, I never cry.. but today! I bawled my eyes out at something silly really.

Well...

I had a crappy day in work and had JUST walked through the door of my home and thought... "Dya know what... I fancy making myself a cup of tea and sitting down for a minute with the newspaper"

So of I went into the kitchen, boiled the kettle, got myself a cup, put the teabag in the cup, trotted over to the fridge to get the milk...... then .... BANG, KAPPOOOSH, SMASH, WALLOP, CRASH!!!!!!!!

The entire contents of the fridge jumped out and launched themselves at me! (Ok yeah slight exaggeration... they did in fact just fall out off course due to the numpty who used the fridge before me had made the shelves somehow loose) so... I had... A full pint of milk all over me, a tin of half eaten Spaghetti Hoops in my hair and neck and white work top, Butter had fallen on the floor and splattered all over my black work pants, a can of lager had fallen from the top shelf and hit the floor with such force that it burst ALL OVER ME, oh a glass of Jalapeños had smashed on the floor and the pickled juice they was in was soaking through my socks along with everything else, which then started to BURN! The Cheese which I was going to use for my Tomato Mascapone Pasta had fallen and landed right in the glass, along with all the fruit and veg which was also resting in a lovely puddle of milk, lager, pickled juice and butter.

So... I took one look at the state of the floor and myself.. and BURST into tears. I stood there for 5 minutes crying lol.

Ohhh and then to top it of.... I heard somebody knocking at the door, and as a matter of fact I was expecting my sister and my nan to come round. I opened the door thinking to myself, thank god my nan's here, she will help me clean up and make me a brew and calm me down.............. WRONG.... It was a stupid sales rep... Who looked at me and burst out laughing... He then had the cheek to ask me "Do you have a minute" .. I just sarcasticly replied .... " Seriously mate, does it look like I have a fucking minute" He walked off LOL

Well thats a way to get rid of flipping sales men!

Wooosahhhh!

Oh im ok now though, I see the funny side... Kinda :)

Last edited:
I cried the other night as my DH wouldn't let me sleep :D ir was 6:15pm!!

Wow what an evening to have after work! At least your feeling better now and did you manage to get that cuppa after all that? xx

Oh no loopy!

Glad you can see the funny side though :rofl: you always have the funniest stories :)

xx

i almost cried at L.A ink this evening......its not even a sad show.

No hormonal outbursts here yet tho if it had been me is have definatly cried if it makes u feel better last pregnancy night before wedding we checked tables were set up at venue 2 tables had wrong amount of chairs I burst into floods honestly I wasn't even actually that bothered I think I was just overhwhelmed n hormonal n didn't stop crying until someone swooped the chairs bout. I looked like a total bridezilla to freinds helping as no one but family and bridesmaids new and poor best man looked very baffled at me bless him. So funny really wen I look back. I never cry normally either nd am such a laid back person but hormones what can u do ?? :) xx

Sorry Lou I tried to be sympathetic then but to be honest that was funny as lol
I just pictured the sales man face and also the look of disbelief on yours when your fridge exploded!!!

In all fairness though hope your nanna made you that cuppa and you got a big hug off oh. xxxx

Ohh bless you Larly! You should have made him make you a hot chocolate and let you sleep lol. Nothing wrong with an early... early.. night lol.. Although 6.15 is pretty early LOL!

Faith hehe... I have one right here with me whilst im lying in bed with the laptop on my knee and a brew on the bedside cabinet yippee!!

Haha, thanks Nurse, I really don't mean to come out with these funny stories but I think I am prone to accidents and stupid things always happen to me! I am blonde too so that really doesn't help me :( Sometimes I wonder if I murdered a Pope in my past life! Karma has been cruel recently lol.

Woohoo! Thanks Olive! We can be cry babies together hehe!

BevG - Is that like Miami Ink? If it is, I think I got teary at a sad stories about what some of a girls tattoo's meant so you are not alone there lol.

Awww K8 - I totally get where your coming from! Being pregnant and organising a wedding must have been a nightmare!! FX you have no outbursts with this pregnancy hehe.

Aww thanks Sue, I don't mind being laughed at really lol. I guess its a good thing that I have such bad luck with things recently, although at the time it isn't funny, atleast then I can repeat it to other people and make them laugh :) I wish I had taken a picture now to be honest. I would have uploaded it and you all would have totally laughed at the state of me and the kitchen! Kicking myself that I didn't! Oh well.. If it happens again.. I promise I will take a picture lol.

xx

yeah its like miami ink. some woman was getting a tatt of her 4 yr old daughter who had drowned so i guess its understandable, just not used to blubbering at thses things lol. still its one of the few preg symptoms i actually have lol

Lou what ya like?!!! U sound like me!!! Hehe! Hope yr ok but u seem the funny side that's the main thing! I hit myself in the forehead with my parcel shelf!! What a mupp I am!! Xx

Awww what a shame :( No wonder you cried at that Bev! I would have done the same!

Apple.... Shhhhhhh....You didn't hit yourself in the forehead with a parcel shelf... It moved and hit you!! lol
(I used that excuse when I drove over my neighbours bush LOL... He asked why I did it so I told him it moved infront of my vehicle.. He was NOT impressed hahahahaha) x

Glad you got it right this time ha ha. Yep he sure did.. But it was an ugly bush anyway so I am glad I ran it over and put tyres marks right across it muhahahaha x

Last edited:
well "next time" we want a picture lol...seriously dont worry yourself we are all going to expierinace something disaterous but funny at some point will have to remember to post to make u laugh too!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back