Need to pull myself out of the pit ....

Sorry to hear you're feeling so down :(
I'd advise you to take the Sertraline - I was dead set against meds, but they really have helped me.
Hope you can find some normality, and feel better soon xx

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

Well today ladies I feel pretty damn good! Over the past few days I have got myself out everyday!

I wrote the previous post after not going outdoors for 5 days!

I definitely have issues and need to work through them , but on the up it seems forcing mySelf and getting out each day has been the best medicine Xxxx

Thanks for all the support girls xxx

I'd advise you to take the Sertraline - I was dead set against meds, but they really have helped me.

Thank u heulyn

I have got the prescription on standby , so if I get that low and in a rut again - I've got them to fall bk on xxx

Thank u heulyn

I have got the prescription on standby , so if I get that low and in a rut again - I've got them to fall bk on xxx

I'd go and get them anyway sweetie... We all have good days and bad days, and you shouldn't think you're better just because of a good day. I made that mistake, and spiralled again, it's not great :(
(hate to be the voice of doom!)
If the doctor's prescribed them, you probably need them, so please don't be scared of taking them xxx

That's really gr8 news Marley...keep up the daily outings and talking to the counsellor. So good to hear u r on the up xx

So glad ur feeling better, getting out of the house will defo help! It was such a nice day today and hopefully there's more to come! :hug:

Thanks girls! Feeling lots better, going to have an acupuncture session on Tuesday and counciling on Monday! Lol give me all of it xxx

That's really gr8 news Marley...keep up the daily outings and talking to the counsellor. So good to hear u r on the up xx

Thanks forest las!

Talking therapies have helped me
So much xxx

Glad u have has some good days and been getting out and about ! Big hugs xxx

Acupuncture sounds wicked let us know how it goes! And the councilling of course :hug:

Hope you carry on with your good days -- remember your OH gets time off from work so you need time off been a 'mummy' even if its just going out for an hour while OH has the baby, i find this has worked well for me when i was getting stressed and down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back