Greyson's Journey

Ah he's gorgeous, cannot believe he is 6 months already! How fast has that gone :)

Sarah x

I look at him now and just think, god, hes massive! Lol
We finally have a tooth breakng through, after weeks and weeks of dribbling, I dont envy him, cant be comfortable for the little guy :(

Ah he's so lovely and good skills with the almost crawling. :)

What a smiler! He's certainly a proper little bloke now. Mega cute! :) xxx

ty7a8uty.jpg

Loving this picture

Greyson!!!!! 6months!!! :shock: wow!!

Pippa hes so gorgeous!!! Xx

Lol I know its gone quick! Your noah will be one before you know it!

Wow 6 months already bloody hell where does the time go! He's a cutie that's fir sure lovely big brown eyes :) xxx

Thanks jojo, today we went to story time at the library and sang some nursery rhymes, then we got his first library card and took a load of books home :)
vynemury.jpg

Pippa he's such a cute little bloke. I can't believe they're growing up so quickly. If you're ever off work on a Wednesday some time it would be great to catch up again. xxx

Thatd be fab, I do work most wednesdays but I manage to get the occasional ones off,

Greyson managed ti feed himself a bit last night. A few quavers, some bread and a chip. Not actually eating, but hand to mouth and good bit of gumming :) he usually chucks stuff on the floor so I was chuffed :)

So now hes just popping up everywhere! Now that hes figured out how to pull himself to a standing position im constantly having to chase him round and chuck pillows behind him for the inevitable head smashings! :/
ymy6y4ag.jpg

Hi Pippa! Just wait till he can clamber up on the sofa! I am a nervous wreck! Why has nobody invented a helmet with cotton wool for babies?!? Would solve this! Cant believe how big Greyson is AND SO CUTE!!!! Hope you are all doing well xxxxx

Wow look at him, he's getting a big handsome boy :) I guess now you have to have your eye on him at all times! x

God yeah, tell me about it! Im loving the helmet idea, I might invest! Hey, I migjt even be able to put my feet up! I wonder if you can get those hpckey goalie helmets in teeeeeeeny teeeeeeny sizes....

This week we've mainly been.....

Having our first haircutand slobbering on pink wafers at crystal peaks :)

a7evejyz.jpg
ypybyvep.jpg

Aww Pippa, Greyson is such an adorable little boy :) you for your advice the other week on FB when I was having a meltdown! Things are a bit more settled with Pyp now (at the moment!) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back