Greyson's Journey

Ah good, trust me we ALL have moments like that! My garden is my safe haven because its the furthest part of the house away from his cot! ;)

Aw pippa he's getting so big now... Gorgeous ! :) x x

Ahhh hun he is so gorgeous n kooks so grown up!!

Michelle.x

Greyson is getting so big and omg, look at those beautiful eyes, so gorgeous

Michelle x

Thank michelle, and soooo pleased to see yiur second pregnancy journal up and running! :)

Had a gorgeous day, chilling in the garden watching daddy finish the new patio x
y5ytaqa2.jpg
jy3a6eqy.jpg

Those photos are just too cute. Good placement of the duck in the first pic. Covering up his modesty!!!

Michelle x

gyzysa8a.jpg

Greyson went to cheer daddy on at the scimitars allstars v sheffield steeldogs

Well blow me down, this little man just woke up right arsey but decided he preferred the view from up here!! He stood up on his own for about 30seconds! Clever little sausage!
9era3u2e.jpg

I cant believe how desperate to get going he is, for the last couple of days, whenever he pulls himself up on something, hes been letting go so he stand independently for a couple of seconds at a time. Must have done it fifteen times yesterday! We go to tenerife in a few weeks, ill be surprised if hes not itching to walk by then!
Slow down boy!!!

Been a bit of a mare yesterday, poor Greyson mist jave a bit of a tummy bug. Hes had yellow liquid poos and vomiting for 24hrs, he threw up what must jave been half a har of food and a full bottle of milk all over me, im traumatised! I didnt even undress him, just carried him at arms length and put him in the bath with the shower running and undressed him in there! He needed a full change at midnight after more explosive yellow diarrhea managed to get all up his front :/
Seems a bit better today and has managed to keep a couple of small fromage yoghurts down, hooefully it was just a 24hr thing and he'll be better today fx!

Oh no! Poor Greyson. Hope you're feeling better soon little fella and that you've scrubbed up ok too Pippa. xxx

Well little man has held his food down and had only one poo today, wouldnt say it was solid but deffo better than yesterdays (sorry for tmi!) Still exploded out of his nappy though :/
Hes been in a cracking mood today though, and even took more milk than yesterday so im not worried, poor kid!

Heres a few snaps from greys first holiday abroad (not counting ireland last march!) We went to tenerife with the residents from deans work for a week. Beautiful place, hard work and good times :)
yqyhu2u7.jpg
ehejavu9.jpg
geby5ahe.jpg
ajudy4yz.jpg

Great photos. Looks like you had a fab time. If you're going to be kind of working, might as well do it somewhere hot and sunny! :) xxx

Well the day has come, Greyson took me by surprise and took SIX steps all on his own! Gotta try and be camera ready tomorrow and see if I can catch it on film :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back