Greyson's Journey

Aww. That's fantastic. Well done Greyson. You must be one proud mummy.

Michelle X

Can't believe our little bubbas are nearly one! First haircut :eek: He's a proper little bloke! xxx

Missed your comment dotty, sorry!
His main gift is a 4-in-1 trike, other than that, toys clothes, nothing too excessive.

In other news, Greyson be walking very competently for a week now! It just clicked and now he's walking everywhere :)
He's learnt "dadda" and "'gen" (again) lol kids a genius :)

Can't believe Greyson is going to be 1 soon!!! What a clever little man walking and learning new words

Michelle x

I say he's learned them, he's really just repeating them, who know what he's actually learning lol hes constantly impressing me though :)

Typical that they learn to say dadda first. Bet you'll need eyes in the back of your head now. Vi is saying dadu and making a sound like she's trying to clear phlegm out of her throat all the time(or trying to talk Welsh). At this rate Greyson will be skating before you know it. x

Last edited:
Lol I've already been looking at skates, they'll be next years bday presents :) Dean did spend an entire day say Dada at him, in sure I'll get tired of mama quickly so I do t mind he's keart dad first!

So today was Greyson first birthday. Wow. He's 1!?!!? How did that happen so quick??
Its crazy. Was a great day, got up and opened a couple of presents, went to a play centre with Koby and my best mates boy Finlay, a few other friends came and them we went back to domdom's (what we all call deans mum) for more gift opening, a fancy buffet and his amazing cake, made by a friends very talanted 12yr old daughter. Greyson was on top form too, I think he had a really good time, he loves the freedom of being able to run around so much, its so nice to see him get the opportunity at a place like that, he just lights up. Man, I love that kid...

I know I've said it already but happy birthday Greyson. Glad you had a fun packed day. :cake2: xxx

Last edited:
Happy 1st Birthday Greyson. It's been a very quick year X

Michelle X

uploadfromtaptalk1417441242170.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417441279828.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417441279828.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 31
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417441319243.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417441319243.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 31
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417441336035.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417441336035.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 31
Well its been a couple of months and Greysons doing great! Man, he doesnt stop! We keep calling him Taz becaise he leaves a perfect trail of destruction everywhere he goes!
Weve booked a holiday to turkey in april, the same place I went when I was pregnant with him, hopefully ill enjoy it more!

Hes growing up to be a handsome little dude x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back