Greyson's Journey

re8y8e2e.jpg
dazysydy.jpg
adu2ejup.jpg

So as of yesterday, Grey's been rolling over! Still cant figure out the arm underneath but hes definitely on his way :) it feels like were at a stage where hes developing so many skills so quickly. Weve been doing baby rice at breakfast for 4days now, not much but he does pretty well with it, hes still growing crazy quick, hes mostly in 6-9month suits, I think his body is just looong! Hes so scrummy!

Also, hes been in his own room for about two weeks now, purely because he outgrew his moses basket! Last night I took him up at 9pm, still awake, he settled himself and didnt wake up again 0715!!! :shock: I couldnt believe it! Then I gave him a quick feed and he snoozed again til 0850. What a legend!

Aw he's so super cute & growing so fast!!! :)

Lianne x

He is gorgeous Pippa. What a star he is for settling into his own room so quickly.

Michelle X

Aww, loving the photos Pippa, Greyson is adorable - can't believe how much he has grown since I was last on PF!! Sorry I've not been around for ages!! Xxx

He is a proper little legend. Well done little bloke. Loving the Sheffield Wednesday jumper! xxx

Aww he's so cute gawjus brown eyes :) I love this age when they are learning to roll over then crawl and pull themselves up it's fantastic , god knows where the last 5-6 months have gone it's crazy , seems he liked his own room and cot then hey sleeping all night what a gd lad xxx

My baby seems to have turned into a toddler overnight! You're all right ladies, time seems to be flying, hes nearly 5 & a half months now, its a nice stage, we've got a little routine thats getting tighter and hes learnind so quickly now, hes sitting better and rolling all over the place but now enough to worry about him escaping! He spends a lot of time in his door swing/bouncer, he loves it!
His hair is still very light and fine and is growing bizarrely fast. Hes such a good tempered and gorgeous kid (if I do say so myself!)
ujyrume5.jpg
esy6e5ud.jpg
e2ujady4.jpg

Aww Greyson is just so adorable. Proper little heartbreaker

Michelle x

Hey Pippa :) Love the comparison picture, he's a proper little boy now eh :) He's gorgeous with those big brown eyes :)

Lovely set of pictures Pippa. He's a handsome little fella. Is he sitting unaided now? Hope work is going ok. How many days are you doing at the moment? xxx

Aww, gorgeous photos Pippa - Greyson is just adorable xxx

He is for small amounts of time but is better when he is leaning back on something. Ive been working 1-2days a week for the last couple of months (whoch im not technically allowed to do while recieving MA), when my MA stops coming I'll have to do 2-3days at least x

Just hopped on the scales with Grey and from my calculations he's just 3oz shy of 17lbs. What a beast!

He's officially 6months old today :)
Food wise hes typically having half a jar in the morning and half a jar in the evening.

His first tooth has just about broken through this morning, poor little thing. Hes learning so quick now, he has a play centre and ive just watched him go round amd play with each bit as its meant to be, he couldn't do that two days ago. Also, hes soooo close to crawling now. He can get from one side of the room to the other, eventually. Hes got the motion there, he just cant do it fluidly yet, it definitely wont be long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back