Greyson's Journey

Pippa1703

Reaction score
Im a mum! Ive done my birth story : http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/bir...d-smith-30-11-13-8lb-6oz-3-a.html#post3662535 and am ready to start my journey as a first time mum to my gorgeous 1 day old son, Greyson Ward Smith.

Myself and my partner Dean are im awe of him and his seemingly calm nature (it's early days still!! Im not naive enough to expect it to continue this way! )

Here I'll be recording pretty much everything I feel is worth noting for both sentiment and practicality reasons-im always forgetting what happened and when so it'll be good to have a reference. For instance, had my first MW visit to check noth Greyson and I are in good nick. The student checked him over while the mw checked my stitches and my tummy, all is well and my next visit is tuesday to check his weight etc

We're off to Birmingham in the morning to pick up my mum who'll be staying his week to help me out, im sure Dean will appreciate the extra support for me, he's been so sweet telling me all the time how well im doing and how proud he is. Seeing him with Greyson melts my heart a bit, I knew hed be fantastic anyway because he dotes on Koby (his son from previous relationship) and he's such a natural dad. It helps that one if us knows what we're doing!

So if youre reading this, im sorry if I ramble or am just incredibly uninteresting but ill do my best to stay light hearted despite the inevitable impending stress fest that is parenthood!

edydesyv.jpg

I'm so happy for you Pippa - I look forward to reading your parenting journal :hug: xxxxx

I'm so happy for you chick, you did it!!

Sleepy boys! X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386066604055.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386066604055.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 96
We just had Greyson's First weigh in since birth and my little fatty has only lost 1.4% (in his case, about 60 grams) im not surprised, he's a right greedy muncher!
They're very impressed with his feeding and his colour is fine.
So far, so good :)

We just had Greyson's First weigh in since birth and my little fatty has only lost 1.4% (in his case, about 60 grams) im not surprised, he's a right greedy muncher!
They're very impressed with his feeding and his colour is fine.
So far, so good :)

What a fab start!! Are you bf or ff?? He's such a cutie pippa you must be so proud xx

5days old and already 8lbs 9.4oz!! Midwife said it usually takes two weeks to get above birth weight. I knew he was a greedy git!!! Lol

Haha hell be over 20lbs following his pal Noah at this rate!!

How u doing new mumma!!? :) xxx

I give him a week dani! ;) im doing ok, breastfeeding is so demanding though, im shattered! Im going to look into getting a pump I think. My breasts are almost as big as my head, im scared I'll smother him!! Lol

Aww glad its going well! Hats off to u hun i gave it up on day 5 with mastitis in both boobies and cracked nips.. :shock: ouuuuch!!

Defo get a pump!! Xxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Pippa!

GOOD LUCK with the journal! So happy to see you this side of things now - gonna be stalking here for sure! :lol:

Greyson sounds like he is a right little stomper! No worries though hun, your in good company with that - we weighed Ben at 3 months and he is 18lbs!!!

BF is great - bloody hard work the first couple of weeks and the cluster feeding is more than knackering but it does get better and is so worth it!

I am still as smitten as ever in Ben, so happy that you are experiencing the same thing - think that piccie of the boys says it all!! XXXX

Yeah glad you've started a journal Pippa, looking forward to reading Greyson's progress. ! Well done on the Bf, sounds like your both doing great with it! Are you getting much sleep? Xxx

Last night was tough, he was awake from 0445 to 0850 and weve had sooo many visitors today ive just not had a break!

New outfit and no-tears bath time :) aaaaah, I love him!!! :lol:
5a7aqeta.jpg
utyba4ep.jpg

Aww he's such a cutie pie and ur doing fabulously pippa well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member