Got a msg saying they hoped me and my baby died! FOUND HER!

Aww hun thats is awful where did they send you the mgs text or facebook? and what ya gona do now you know who it is? xxx

Yeah facebook. I'm gonna find her, shes not getting away with it...lots more people wanting to get her too. she deserves all she gets. i HATE her with a passion, she wrote today when i was arguing with her off her own profile " go drown yourself and your skanky kid" xxx

To be honest Shauna, you're best just blocking and deleting - some jealous girl isn't worth stressing out yourself and your baby for xxx

What a vile person. Get all your friends to report her/or her profile, and then delete her. Sounds like a dumbass!!

Yeah facebook. I'm gonna find her, shes not getting away with it...lots more people wanting to get her too. she deserves all she gets. i HATE her with a passion, she wrote today when i was arguing with her off her own profile " go drown yourself and your skanky kid" xxx

Hi sweetie, just saw your post.... people like that aint normal. properly she sick in head or not mentally normal..no need to waste your breathe on her..it will comes a day when she regrets on what she been saying to people.. whatever comes around goes around..try to complain to fb mod about her behaviour tell him to ban her off from facebook. One day someone will caught her unexppected.. put her on ignore... If I know you I would have play mind game and say "i know where you live and will come and hunt you down looool"

Some people are just sick , ignore them and delete them so they have no access to your face page - your baby will be just prefect X The one that looses out in the end will be them X

AyeshaD, i have said alot of things lol.
Only friends can send me messages now just changed it.
I got a message this morning saying they were gonna kick my belly in. xxx

AyeshaD, i have said alot of things lol.
Only friends can send me messages now just changed it.
I got a message this morning saying they were gonna kick my belly in. xxx

Yeah that was the group i was on about it my other post...its sickening eh! xx

absolutely disgusting that ppl can be like that x

i can't believe people are that sick in the head!! hope ur ok hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member