Claireyfairy's having her baby !! UPDATE 3 !!!

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Claires waters broke at 6.20 and she was having some irregular contractions so she went off to delivery where shes been ever since on gas n air the little trooper !!

Got a msg at 12ish saying shes staying in and still on gas and air, but they wont do an internal because of the risk of infection :( In alot of pain, epi's looking good !

New Msg New Msg !!!
Claireys 9cms on just gas and air her boyfriend reports and she says *its too late for an epi damnit*

lol bless her that girls hardcore 8) Not long til your holidng your baby girl now hun !!!

Bless her how shes managing to txt after 6 hours in delivery, i had trouble texting back legiblly and that was only because id just got up !! Come on Clairey not long now !

Hopefully not long now before everyone gets to meet little baby Buck !!

ooh good luck hun hope things happen quickly for you and you are soon holding your baby xxxxxxx

awww that's brill news!! I just replied to one of her PMs this morning saying I was looking forward to this thread!

wohooo!! bless her.. cummon Clairey !!! :hug: :hug: this is so exiting to wake up to :D

Ooooh i bet she's here by now, cant wait for pics! Well done claire!xx

OMG well done claire! Just G&A! I hope its not much longer now hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: yay good luck clairey soon u will b holding ur LO :cheer:

and im so not jelous lol well not much anyways :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back