Got a msg saying they hoped me and my baby died! FOUND HER!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
As the title says. They also said my baby looked like an ugly little **** already! This was nothing to do with these sites either as it was someone from where i live! Havent got a clue but im not gonna stop til i find out!!! xxx

Last edited:
The best thing to do is just ignore it sweetie.
Your baby is beeeaaauuutiful, and if you get any more messages like that, contact the police xx

Yea ive calmed down now, i was absolutely fuming like i have never been before! No idea who it is thats whats bugging me xxx

Oh my god how awful! Why are people so intent on being so vile to others???? :hug:

I will hun.
God knows i wouldnt even say that to my worst enemy xxx

I'm not surprised it's bugging you, who in their right mind would do something like that, I don't understand some people in this world

I hope you get your answers & find out who's responsible

xxx

Oh my god, i just caught up on this and the other thread. They are ridiculous, i would be the same as u, fuming. Hope u find out who it is xxx

How sick and twisted. Someone said this to me in an argument at work about a month ago, I was heartbroken. But what you got to remember that's your child and you will never ever think that! Don't let it bug you, I had serious issues with letting that go, I'm still not talking tithe person that said it to me, as I think it's the most silly thing to say. Bunch of inbreeds! X

Aww hun! Dont delete the messages whatever you do! x

You could also file a report with the police so it is on record even if you just have the number. x

found her the little bitch! Just shows if you know people info gets around fast! shes been doing it to alot of people from round here! xxx

I dont understand! Where did she message you? On facebook??! How did you find her in the end hun? sick sick ppl xx

OMG Shauna!! What an evil person!
Your baby is gorgeous, dont let anyone tell you any different!!

OMG what is wrong with these people whoever they are... !! I am sorry chick, I am sure they are just being nasty through jealousy.. if you keep recieving nasty message contact your mobile company and change your number x

OMG what a sicko. I would be absolutely fuming and my OH would be seriously wanting to kick that bitches arse!! Just remember what comes around goes around...she'll get what's coming to her the freak! xx

I know words are just words but to hear that would cut like a knife.

I can be a bit mouthy at times but would never ever wish harm or death on anyone, especially an unborn child or baby. Sick, sick, sick people. Seriously filled with evil.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back