*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

Anytime is ok for me, i'll just have to decided if to drive or to take the train as im a bit scared of going places (motorways) that i haven't been before.
But when we set a date i acn work all that out.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I'm so excited if it's going to be York, :cheer:

Friday is a bit of a problem for me just because I am back at work tomorrow and will work Mon/Fri every week but as long as it's decided which date fairly soon I should be able to book a holiday from work :pray:

I will be coming from Darlington cos it's easy just to get train directly into York Centre :cheer:

Ooh, your near me!!! :wave:

:wave: Hiya Lulu! Will be good to meet you all.. can't wait!

lulu said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
I'm so excited if it's going to be York, :cheer:

Friday is a bit of a problem for me just because I am back at work tomorrow and will work Mon/Fri every week but as long as it's decided which date fairly soon I should be able to book a holiday from work :pray:

I will be coming from Darlington cos it's easy just to get train directly into York Centre :cheer:

Ooh, your near me!!! :wave:

I'm not far away from Darlington myself!. I hope I can make it to this meet, any month for me will do I just hope I can take the day off work! :pray:

Can you put my name down too please? I have family in York so can stay there :cheer: :cheer:

valentine said:
Oooh - I could go to York - I've got family I could camp out with who live just outside the city. York works for me coming from Scotland as its on East Coast mainline (! could get train with Sweetcheeks too) .

Proper North East England is even easier, but York definitely is good for me.

Valentine Xxx

Yay we can definately meet on the train and travel in together :hug:

I am at a wedding on Fri 27th so def won't be able to come if its then, don't think we'd go to MILs for weekend after as its 1hr 49m from our house, and 2hr 15m from MILs, so thats not worth it is it :D

So other than the 27th, I am free all other fridays.........so far :D

i put nottingham. But it depends when it is as to if i could make it or not.

Is Friday 20th June ok for people? Show of hands (mouses) please, yay or nay :D I got a hotel/travelodge space to book :D

Have text my supervisor at work to see if I can get a holiday :pray:

Sweetcheeks24 said:

Pffft, you've only been back a day and you're asking for holidays :shakehead: :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Pffft, you've only been back a day and you're asking for holidays :shakehead: :lol:

I did that yesterday too, said theres no way I'm working on my birthday and he said "fair enough, that's no problem" :rotfl:

:lol: I know, cheeky of me but she knows what I am like. I normally get my holidays at start of year in Jan and by June all gone, I just save my sick days for then :shhh:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Shell I got the day off work.. please let that be the date :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back