*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

yes we do...and maybe little collier too!! 8)
And i get to squish Ryan 8) oh and of course you shell :p

So in order it's mostly York,
followed by Nottingham and Sheffield..
then one each for Leeds/S****horpe/Grimsby/Lincoln..

And also Sundown Adventure Park though is it near a train station at all or would there be enough willing car driving volunteers to pick people up? (I can't be the only public transport person..?)

I'll do a poll for month, but if you have no preference then say so instead of just picking a random month! :D

Oh that's rubbish I thought I could just edit the post and change the poll :think:

Ok... Votes below for:

*May
*June
*July
*Any of those are fine
*None of those I want August onwards

we don't want it dragging on much longer than that surely..?

Any for me hun, but will be a friday cos of me just starting my new job

NOT MAY i'll be a tad busy having a baby :dance: :dance:
June :think: mabye to soon after birth or GOD FORBID i go over due :shock:

JULY London meet

August YES :cheer:

ah i bet everyone says May june or July :(

I could make June mabye :think:
and as long as its not the first week of July i can make July

Ok june at a push :wink: if im not pushing out a baby
July but not first week :)
August yes :cheer:
any month after free when ever :cheer:

leckershell said:
So in order it's mostly York,
followed by Nottingham and Sheffield..
then one each for Leeds/S****horpe/Grimsby/Lincoln..

And also Sundown Adventure Park though is it near a train station at all or would there be enough willing car driving volunteers to pick people up? (I can't be the only public transport person..?)

I'll do a poll for month, but if you have no preference then say so instead of just picking a random month! :D

will be space in my car for 3 :)

i am away the first 2 weeks in july but other than that most days are ok

I should have room in my car sorry my Dads car for those coming from Newcastle to go down
yep he dosnt even know it but ive roped him into transporting me
ah its will be like the good old days :hug:
DAAAAAAAAAD CAN YOU GIVE ME LIFT PLEASE with sweet smile :rotfl:

Or if he's working i'll get the train down anyone travling from newcastle down i'll travel with you :cheer:

I voted york as it is close forme
Can't really say a preference for month - DH goes back to work Monday so it will be luck of the draw if he is working away or not etc.
Would love to come though :)

I would prefer June as i go on holiday for 2 weeks on 16th May :cheer:

I can do any other time though as long as it's not while i'm on holiday.

I am on holiday in May so I'd rather it wasn't May.

June is fine
July is fine (as long as it's not too close to 11th)
August is fine (as long as it's not too close to 14th)

I can do any day of the week Mon-Fri from 2.30pm onwards but not earlier. Weekends are much better but I assume none of you want weekends, the meets never seem to be on weekends for some reason.

awww i wont be able to make it, too far away for me.x have a great time everyone.

leckershell said:
Didn't mean to upset people with what is and isn't north east, I guess to me all of them are because I'm in the midlands so they're all higher than me...

Sorry...

I'll rename this the Yorkshire meet so you can all do a uber north east meet thread.. hope people still want to come even though I've confused things.

m
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww no upset here, (I am a southerner really, I just live in North East now) :cheer:
Fair play to you for getting on and organising a meet!!
I am definately still up for York, only an hour away.

May is too early for me (baby will be uber new and I will probs be useless)

Any month/day further on than that is fine with me.

Oooh only just seen this! Hope I can come! :cheer:

All I can say is don't pick S****horpe - there is bugger all here! :rotfl:

Hope someone near me is going by train I really don't fancy it on my own and Kev can't have any time off!

Where are you Claire?! Are you going? :lol:

i wanna come! June onwards is good for me. I work 2 weeks on then 1 week off. So if it falls on my week off i'm def up for it. Would prob link it with weekend at mil's so dh would come with but he'd more than likely go off and leave me to meet you lot without him cos its not really his thing lol. So friday would be best day for us x

i wanna come! June onwards is good for me. I work 2 weeks on then 1 week off. So if it falls on my week off i'm def up for it. Would prob link it with weekend at mil's so dh would come with but he'd more than likely go off and leave me to meet you lot without him cos its not really his thing lol. So friday would be best day for us x

I would still love York - for anyone coming from Scotland or Newcastle/Darlington etc - its straightforward on the east coast mainline train.

I vote for June please. Scotland meet is in May and July gets really busy with everyone's holidays etc and I'm going back to work (not sure what days yet).

Valentine Xxx

leckershell said:
Didn't mean to upset people with what is and isn't north east, I guess to me all of them are because I'm in the midlands so they're all higher than me...

Sorry...

I'll rename this the Yorkshire meet so you can all do a uber north east meet thread.. hope people still want to come even though I've confused things.

m
Awww hun, no upset here either. Thank you so much for organising this meet , it really is appreciated. :hug:
I will hopefully be coming to this one too :cheer: :cheer: I don't mind which month it is, just really looking forward to meeting everyone. :cheer:

Any month before August would be fine for me.

I'm in sheffield and I also have 3 spaces in my car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back