*^*^* Sheffield/meadowhall meet *Tue 14th Oct* *^*^*

I'm still deciding, really depends on how the little fella is.

I'm going to update the first post shortly when i've got all the details :)

So far it The Oasis food court at 12.00 noon. If anyone has a suggested meeting place in the food court let me know please :) (I haven't been for about 2 years so things may have changed)

Can everyone coming please make sure you have someones number in case you get lost :)

So far the only confirmed members i have are

Me
Sarah&LJ
Charlie:)
bunnymom1980

:( :(

I going to PM everyone that said they were interested :)

I think i've PM'd everyone that hasn't confirmed yet, Sorry if i've missed anyone :oops:

Also the people that i've just PM'd sorry my message's are really crap but i'm typing one handed ATM :wall:

Updated my post but forgot about this.
Im not gonna be abl to come now as i start at the Bank of England tomorrow :( Sorry girlies have fun xxx

It looks like hardly anyone's interested in this so i think I'm going to cancel as there is only me and Charlie:) for certain :(

Charlie:) - PM me if you still wanna do something Tuesday and we can arrange something between us :) :)

Sorry, i can't come. Have paid up front for dd's music class and won't get money back, can't really afford to waste money like that :-( especially as the meet isn't that close to me so it would be extra petrol. Sorry to kev you down :-( xx

sorry ladies I can;t make it, works stupid at the moment so I can't take any time off :(

Sorry, I forgot about it and have arranged to get a new car seat delivered that day so will need to wait in.

Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back