*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

ID like to come as id just visit and stay up home for a few days
and meet with you all. :dance: :dance: :dance:

so id say York or Leeds
or even better NEWCASTLE :hug: :hug: :hug: MY LOVELY HOME :hug:

Sarah :wave:

I voted York but can travel to Leeds too.

Would love to go but worried cause I'm not good at meeting new people - I get very shy (how silly I know!!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Keano_Forever said:
I voted York but can travel to Leeds too.

Would love to go but worried cause I'm not good at meeting new people - I get very shy (how silly I know!!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:wave:

That is not silly at all, I am like that as well, I keep telling the lads at work that I am really shy especially when I meet new people and they just :rotfl: :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Hiya, going on what I said earlier, I really think this meet should be split into two.

My partner has been reading this thread and says he finds it amusing that not one of the places mentioned are actually in the North East.

In my opinion :D good places to meet for the North East are Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Teesside and all round those areas.

Oh, by the way my partner is originally form Durham so kinda passionate about what is classed as the north east (geordie lass, you will prob understand that)

I guess I would be the same if people referred to Devon as Somerset!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!! :rotfl:

lulu.. I was going to arrange a northeast meet after the scottish one was done, I guess this one could be classed as the Yorkshire meet. I still wanna come though! Best not confuse things more though so we'll start arranging this one then look at Northeast one :)

lulu said:
Hiya, going on what I said earlier, I really think this meet should be split into two.

My partner has been reading this thread and says he finds it amusing that not one of the places mentioned are actually in the North East.

In my opinion :D good places to meet for the North East are Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Teesside and all round those areas.

Oh, by the way my partner is originally form Durham so kinda passionate about what is classed as the north east (geordie lass, you will prob understand that)

I guess I would be the same if people referred to Devon as Somerset!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!! :rotfl:

Yey!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: That is the proper North East!! (but I can still make York if we don't split)

I'm in sheffield, but would love to meet up with some of you. I have a car so could meet anywhere really and pick people up on the way :D

Oooh - I could go to York - I've got family I could camp out with who live just outside the city. York works for me coming from Scotland as its on East Coast mainline (! could get train with Sweetcheeks too) .

Proper North East England is even easier, but York definitely is good for me.

Valentine Xxx

lulu said:

Sounds like a great idea to me but i would try to go to the yorkshire one aswell, :cheer: :cheer:

Happybunny said:
lulu said:

Yey!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: That is the proper North East!! (but I can still make York if we don't split)

COMPLEATLY AGREE 8) 8) 8) The North East RULES!!!!! :rotfl:

i can make both if we have a seperate one for the North east and this one for the North. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LULU you are so right iam passionate about my home and
it made me laugh just how many people thought that Hadrians wall maked the border of England /Scotland If i did then im Scotish :rotfl: :rotfl:

im voting York as its a place id love to visit but have never had the chance too.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wont be able to make it to York its too far and i dint drive :( but hope u all have a fab time

Didn't mean to upset people with what is and isn't north east, I guess to me all of them are because I'm in the midlands so they're all higher than me...

Sorry...

I'll rename this the Yorkshire meet so you can all do a uber north east meet thread.. hope people still want to come even though I've confused things.

m

I still want to come esp if it's going to be York :cheer: :cheer:

Do you know what month it's going to be in because i go back to work at the end of June?

The next thing would be to look at months and then days of the week... Are you going back part time or fulltime?

Hope we can all go. It's probably not going to be likely that everyone will be pleased with the day/month but hope we can find a majority vote...

I'm going back part time Mon, Tues & Weds :)

I can always book a day off though :cheer:

Friday is personally best for me but it'll be different for everybody I guess. Purely because I can come up for the day and stay over for the night without worrying about work the next day, and then OH can join us for a Friday night/Saturday daytime in York (or wherever).

But if Friday doesn't suit people I'd book a day off lol

only fridays for me really (or weekend)
Ah Shell, we are a bit crap arnt we thinking of places...Lincoln is still good though :wink: with the sausages and everything :rotfl:

I go LEEDS or YORK

i voted sheffield but i agree sundowners is fantastic

leckershell said:
Didn't mean to upset people with what is and isn't north east, I guess to me all of them are because I'm in the midlands so they're all higher than me...

Sorry...

I'll rename this the Yorkshire meet so you can all do a uber north east meet thread.. hope people still want to come even though I've confused things.

m

ah hun dont worry im not upset about it honest :hug: it's not that big a deal :rotfl:
So excited about meting everyone :cheer: :cheer:
so have we thought about when to have the meet???
i can do any month any day no more work for me in 2 weeks 8) :dance:

though not July dont interfear with my London meet or there will be trouble :twisted:
:rotfl:

SARAH LJ WE GET TO MEET :dance: :dance: :dance: 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back