• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*^*^* Sheffield/meadowhall meet *Tue 14th Oct* *^*^*

I can't get the poll to work :wall:

I'm going to put the date as Tuesday 14th October if that's ok?

I'm pretty sure no one said they couldn't do a Tuesday :think:

I think we are going to be meeting at the oasis food court so they'll be plenty of choice for everyone :D

Once i know who's coming and what time they'll be able to get there i'll add a time to the first page but i'm guessing it will be about 12 noon :D

I should be able to make it :cheer:

BTW did you get my email? emailed you from work :lol:

Should be fine with me that day...ill be temping then so i can see why not...

the day is fine bt would rather meet earlier if possible as Hannah has sleep in the afternoon

Already i my diary.......cant wait, hopefully it will be my 2nd meet after the Manchester meet on Monday when im going to pop my cherry!!!

Unfortunately can't make that date :( but have a fab day ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

babyroo said:
Unfortunately can't make that date :( but have a fab day ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

i cant either...i go on holiday the day after :(

Lola's Mummy said:
What about if i change it to the next Tuesday 21st?

il still be away..but i hope lots off people can make it :D

Pretty sure I'll be at uni that day. Never mind - have a great time everyone

OMG this was page 7!!!

So we still on? and what time?

Think the Food court is best bet if we are in meadowhall

Mary70 if you need to be there earlier let me know i can get there anytime really, what time is best for you chick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back