• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

happy_chick said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
my train gets into the station at 11:24 - anyone get there about that time I can meet and walk down with?

Mines due to arrive in York at 11:36... u think thats too late? Other than that i can get the earlier one to arrive at 10:36?

Just seen your reply sorry - i think i'm gonna get the earlier train and arrive at 10:41 if you wanna meet then?

If you are getting the one that gets in at 11:36 do you have someone to meet you? If not I don't mind getting the later train to meet you?

happy_chick said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
my train gets into the station at 11:24 - anyone get there about that time I can meet and walk down with?

Mines due to arrive in York at 11:36... u think thats too late? Other than that i can get the earlier one to arrive at 10:36?
this is the train im getting on the 11.36 arrival. im meeting Geordie lass too.

1sttimemum said:
happy_chick said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

this is the train im getting on the 11.36 arrival. im meeting Geordie lass too.

x

Last edited by a moderator:
can those of you who are driving let me know where you are parking please? :D

Sarah&LJ said:

I'm just trying to figure that out lol - looks on the map like there's a couple of car parks not too far from slug and lettuce, but I don't know how to get to them because I don't know the names of the car parks so I can't put them into a route planner!. ishk.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
happy_chick said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

Just seen your reply sorry - i think i'm gonna get the earlier train and arrive at 10:41 if you wanna meet then?

If you are getting the one that gets in at 11:36 do you have someone to meet you? If not I don't mind getting the later train to meet you?

Im now getting the train with 1sttimemum but im not sure where about the slug & lettuce is from the station :think:

Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

I'm just trying to figure that out lol - looks on the map like there's a couple of car parks not too far from slug and lettuce, but I don't know how to get to them because I don't know the names of the car parks so I can't put them into a route planner!. ishk.

i have got a car park near the train station called Esplanade car park...post code is yo1 6fz. It cos £8 for 5 hours (£10 all day)

There is also another one behind the minster called bootham row...that post code is yo30 7bp. That costs the same as above :)

Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

We are going to be parking at a friends mums house

This web site gives you details of city centre car parks :) :)

http://www.york.gov.uk/transport/Parking/Car_parks/

hello all sorry I've been vacant....

seems there are a 1040 crowd and an 1130 crowd getting into the station? rather than the earlier lot waiting for an hour or so, we should stay in them groups?

Slug and Lettuce not far from the station although I've never been, I'm just judging by the map.

i put 12 at the Slug and Lettuce as I figured that was a round time for people to get in for, but if people want to be there earlier it can be moved... 12's probly best though and the early crowd can always be a bit early while the others join up?

i think everyone in the early group (me, Adele, Jools, SarahLJ, Sweetcheeks) has my number except sweetcheeks so I'll PM you in a sec (ryans crying) and we can all wander down together?

x

leckershell said:

seems there are a 1040 crowd and an 1130 crowd getting into the station? rather than the earlier lot waiting for an hour or so, we should stay in them groups?

Slug and Lettuce not far from the station although I've never been, I'm just judging by the map.

i put 12 at the Slug and Lettuce as I figured that was a round time for people to get in for, but if people want to be there earlier it can be moved... 12's probly best though and the early crowd can always be a bit early while the others join up?

i think everyone in the early group (me, Adele, Jools, SarahLJ, Sweetcheeks) has my number except sweetcheeks so I'll PM you in a sec (ryans crying) and we can all wander down together?

x

Who's in the later group then? Me, 1sttimemum & Geordie&Bairn... anyone else?

Im a bit worried as I dont think anyone knows the directions to the slug&lettuce from the station who's in our group?

happy_chick said:
leckershell said:

x

Im a bit worried as I dont think anyone knows the directions to the slug&lettuce from the station who's in our group?

if you want jo if no one knows the way, send me a text (ill PM the number) and ill meet you at the station as we will have done the journey once...

Sarah&LJ said:
[quote="happy_chick":2crrg4d6]
leckershell said:

x

if you want jo if no one knows the way, send me a text (ill PM the number) and ill meet you at the station as we will have done the journey once...[/quote:2crrg4d6]

Thanks hun that would be great if its not too far to walk? Got your number now so will text you tomorrow x

right iv just looked on google map and i have a pretty good idea how to get there (and back lol)

Ill print out the map to bring with me anyway lmao

No its not too far to walk hun i dont mind....want everyone to get there after all lol

Sarah&LJ said:
if you want jo if no one knows the way, send me a text (ill PM the number) and ill meet you at the station as we will have done the journey once...

Sarah, that is very nice of you to offer, thank you so much.

:hug: :hug: [/list]

Sarah&LJ said:
Xena said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":q630h0no]can those of you who are driving let me know where you are parking please? :D

i have got a car park near the train station called Esplanade car park...post code is yo1 6fz. It cos £8 for 5 hours (£10 all day)

There is also another one behind the minster called bootham row...that post code is yo30 7bp. That costs the same as above :)[/quote:q630h0no]

cheers for those postcodes I'll go in one of those

I think I know where slug&lettuce is now.. me and my friends went there last time we were in york although I was a bit drunk so not sure if i remember correctly but it's really not far from the station.

Shell i'll pm you my number :)

:cheer:

I just PM'd a load of people who said they were interested in coming but haven't posted on here in a while, to clear up numbers really :)

Also, unless you've already told me, I'll assume highchairs for babies over 6 months and no highchair for under 6 months. If you want one for an under 6 monther, please reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back