• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

that wasn't me - I paid for my stuff just before I left (kiddy meal plus bacon cheese burger plus 2 x diet cokes)

I'm so miffed I forgot my camera in the car :( - I wanted to get some pics - gah never mind.

I'm baking hot and wanted a nice cold pop when I got home. DH said he would put some cans in the fridge for me before he left for work.
Did he eckers like. :wall: - I've had to stick one in the freezer to get it cold fast!

It was great to meet all of you that came :)

Just got home! Lovely to meet everyone! Will upload pics later but only managed to get a few. I paid for my food, burger & chips & a coke (really healthy :roll: :lol:)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I got back about 1/2 an hour ago. Had a lovely day and was good to see faces. Shame some of you had to dash before we got chance to say hello

but.... someone did not pay for the chicken wrap x 1 & a coke x 1 - so babylicious ended up paying for it herself :shakehead: naughty naughty

Hope you all had safe journey home :)

omg it was me :oops: :oops:

I realised when we were almost back at the car. I'm so sorry. Babylicious...send me your address so I can post the money onto you...or your paypal address.

I was so preoccupied trying to get all my crap together that I totally forgot! Kim will vouch for me!

Sorry sorry sorry sorry xx

pilkers said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
I got back about 1/2 an hour ago. Had a lovely day and was good to see faces. Shame some of you had to dash before we got chance to say hello

but.... someone did not pay for the chicken wrap x 1 & a coke x 1 - so babylicious ended up paying for it herself :shakehead: naughty naughty

I realised when we were almost back at the car. I'm so sorry. Babylicious...send me your address so I can post the money onto you...or your paypal address.

I was so preoccupied trying to get all my crap together that I totally forgot! Kim will vouch for me!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What u like!!!

happy_chick said:
pilkers said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What u like!!!

I'm bloody hopeless aren't I?! Honestly I'm sure I'd forget my baby if she didn't cling to me so much :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel really bad :oops: :oops:

Not long since got in - trust us to leave at rush hour! :roll: :lol:

Had such a lovely time! Was great to meet you all - I'm so sorry to those who I didn't get chance to say hi to - I'm a bit shy! :oops:

Just uploading some pics now and will put them in the pics section asap! :D

I'm back home, both me and Harrison had a lovely time :cheer: :cheer: was great to meet everyone and I would love to do it again :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks to leckershell for organising

Ive been in half hour.

Was good meeting new people, Just a shame i didnt get to speak to everyone, Pilkers i didnt even no you were there, We should have worn sticky name badges, I was using the bottles you gave me lol.

Ive got a couple of photos, will upload them now.

XX

Hi everyone, just got in after a bit of an epic trip home!

Was lovely to meet everyone - some for the first time and some for the second!

It was lovely to see how all the babies have developed since the Manchester meet too! Gorgeous!

:cheer:

I'm sorry that Lydia acted like a lunatic today lol - she was trying to show off methinks

1sttimemum said:
Ive been in half hour.

Was good meeting new people, Just a shame i didnt get to speak to everyone, Pilkers i didnt even no you were there, We should have worn sticky name badges, I was using the bottles you gave me lol.

Ive got a couple of photos, will upload them now.

XX

oh I didn't know you were there either :( :( :(

glad someone made good use of the bottles x

I feel a bit daft cos i didnt know who some people were so didnt talk to them :oops: so if I didnt say hello to you then i wasnt being ignorant lol! Hopefully meet you all again :D

We're home as well!

Lola slept all the way home so i think I'm in for a late night :lol:

Xena said:
I'm sorry that Lydia acted like a lunatic today lol - she was trying to show off methinks

Awww she didn't act like a lunatic she was adorable! :D

Lola's Mummy said:
We're home as well!

Lola slept all the way home so i think I'm in for a late night :lol:
Yes Brody slept for a while too and he's whizzing round the house as I type! :lol:

Xena said:
don't be daft - she was lovely :hug:

happy_chick said:
I feel a bit daft cos i didnt know who some people were so didnt talk to them :oops: so if I didnt say hello to you then i wasnt being ignorant lol! Hopefully meet you all again :D

ditto!

plus it took me 4 hours to get home which i wasnt looking forward to cos James has decided he doesnt like being in his car seat..and screamed for most of the way there... :shock: So i really needed to shoot early.

Sorry if i offended anyone... :( :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back