• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

I suppose I'll just go straight to the slug and lettuce for 12 as I'm coming by car

Mine train gets to York at 10:36 so im meeting Adele shell and Jools there...Jools are you on the same train as adele and shell? Let me know what time your train gets in and ill try and find out what platform your on then ill meet you there lol...

I think the general thing is 12 but said it could be altered if 12 was a problem but no one said it was so im guessing 12 it is lol

If i come (will confirm later) my train arrives at 10:36 or 11:36 in York... How far from the station is slug & lettuce? What time will everyone be heading home? x

happy_chick said:
If i come (will confirm later) my train arrives at 10:36 or 11:36 in York... How far from the station is slug & lettuce? What time will everyone be heading home? x

I think the train I will get arrives in the station for 11:24 as it only takes 10 mins to walk to the slug&lettuce from there.. I think I know my way lol. Been to York loads but never slug&lettuce. Not sure what time i'll head back as only half hour on train and they come all the time so just whenever everyone else makes a move :)

Sarah&LJ said:
Mine train gets to York at 10:36 so im meeting Adele shell and Jools there...Jools are you on the same train as adele and shell? Let me know what time your train gets in and ill try and find out what platform your on then ill meet you there lol...

I think the general thing is 12 but said it could be altered if 12 was a problem but no one said it was so im guessing 12 it is lol

We will be driving but we are arriving in York early (hopefully) and walking over to the station (we are parking at BIL's mum's house). Do you know what platform you are arriving at or shall we just meet you all at the station entrance? I have Michelle's number maybe I should text when your trains are due to see where to meet?

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer:
Im on my way up home in the next hour :dance: :dance: :dance:

See you all tommorow :D i cant wait !!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

would someone who is going mind PM'ing me there number please.. just I don't have anyones number that is going :(

Ive not even thought of it till now where james going to park??? weve never been to york before damn :doh:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Ive not even thought of it till now where james going to park??? weve never been to york before damn :doh:

there is a park and ride outside city centre?

Comin down in the car from Newcastle and meeting a noon means its a close run thing to be searching for park and ride and getting there on time
and im meeting Joanne at the station

why didnt this occur to me earlier :roll:

ill ask my Dad hes good at knowing stuff like this :D :pray:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
would someone who is going mind PM'ing me there number please.. just I don't have anyones number that is going :(

I don't either - I'll pm you

Im getting a taxi to station so will need car seat, luckily it clips onto the pram but I would prefer her to be in pram rather than carseat... Im not sure what i'd do with carseat though when i get to train station :think: Any ideas?

happy_chick said:
Im getting a taxi to station so will need car seat, luckily it clips onto the pram but I would prefer her to be in pram rather than carseat... Im not sure what i'd do with carseat though when i get to train station :think: Any ideas?

idk hun... you don't need a car seat in a taxi though.. maybe worth considering if it's a short journey but I know some people don't like doing it

Sweetcheeks24 said:
happy_chick said:

idk hun... you don't need a car seat in a taxi though.. maybe worth considering if it's a short journey but I know some people don't like doing it

I dunno it just feels weird not having her in carseat thats all, it would be much better to travel in taxi without but it just doesnt feel safe :? and i feel really bad for doing it :doh: but she'd be alot more comfy in pram rather than carseat all day!

my train gets into the station at 11:24 - anyone get there about that time I can meet and walk down with?

think mine and shells train gets in about 10:45 so we could hang round and wait for other people to arrive

Sweetcheeks24 said:
my train gets into the station at 11:24 - anyone get there about that time I can meet and walk down with?

Mines due to arrive in York at 11:36... u think thats too late? Other than that i can get the earlier one to arrive at 10:36?

Adele said:
think mine and shells train gets in about 10:45 so we could hang round and wait for other people to arrive

actually to make it easier for you.. there is a train that arrives in York at 10:41 - i'll get that one and meet you both if thats ok?

yeah would be cool if happychick and sweetcheeks get the earlier one, we can all meetup at the station then without much hanging around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back