• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

Just to say that I'm coming too :D Sorry for not having been around! It will be interesting taking them both alone to a big gathering :)

Thanks for pm'ing me leckershell! :hug:

Jen&James said:
Hi guys!

Very last minute but if you all dont mind Im gonna tag along tomorrow...

sorry for my last minute gate crash!! :oops:

o god count me out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

onli joking just incase ya didnt guess :lol:

Jen has very kindly offered to pick me up to save me some money on trainfare so ill be arriving with her, see you all there :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ok I've decided I'm taking the tandem pram.
Didn't want to really but I don't want Lydia running off in York! Plus it's forecast rain tomorrow and I don't want her to get soggy.

is everyone excited? hehe....

Just so you all know...i am leaving early (14:58 train) due to family circumstances (parentals go on holiday tomorrow and wont see much of them, then off to OH's) but i think the time you have with me will be MORE than enough :rotfl:

see you in a few hours :wave:

i cant wait!!!

absolutely knackered tho so prob dont look to clever.

Have a great day today everyone.

I can't make it unfortunately. Have fun want to see pics please :D

im sat around waiting to go for my train lol....setting off in 30 mins to the station.

See you all very soon :D (i promise ill behave :D)

HAve a great day everyone - we're gutted we can't be there.

Can't wait to see pics though!

Valentine Xxx

Hi girls :wave:

Hope you all have a fab day, I can't make it, I'm sooooooooooooooo disappointed, I can barely walk with my legs and my hip - been to GP's if new tablets don't work I' being put on morphine :shock: :shock:

Hugs to you all - I'm off to weep quietly in corner :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMFG i am such a muppet, i thought I'd quickley log on to see where was decided and at what time, and it's TODAY!! I thought it was Saturday, I'm so stupid :cry:

Thats what I get for not being about as much I suppose. I'll put the kettle for anone pasing through Prudhoe on their was home.

:cheer: hope you are all having a nice time - dont forget we want loads of piccis!! :D

well im back:D was a fantastic day and lovely to see everyone...sorry i had to leave so early but it couldnt be avoided really :hug:

Hope everyone hada safe journey home :)

I got back about 1/2 an hour ago. Had a lovely day and was good to see faces. Shame some of you had to dash before we got chance to say hello

but.... someone did not pay for the chicken wrap x 1 & a coke x 1 - so babylicious ended up paying for it herself :shakehead: naughty naughty

Hope you all had safe journey home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back