• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

Does anyone know what the children's menu is like at the Slug & Lettuce? Will there be anything suitable for Brody's dinner or should I bring something along with us?

It says 12.00 on the first page but I have no idea if the time has been changed since? :think:

Tried and tried, theres no way i can bring Harrison with me due to school and because i cant be 100% sure of getting back in time to pick him up i just can't risk it, if Lee would have booked a day off earlier like i asked then i would be meeting you lovely ladies, so i guess the next chance i get will be when i have baby 2 with me.

Men :evil:

Not fair, I can't come. :cry:
It's my niece's christening on Sunday (i'm a godmammy too.) soo I've got to help my mum sort a
some things out for the buffet on Friday and neither of us can do Saturday. :cry: :cry: :cry: .
I need plenty of pics to cheer me up. Hope you all have a lovely time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

well ladies...hate to say this....

Your stuck with me for a few hours on friday :rotfl:

After fun and games when i realised that i would have no ticket to get to leeds station until i got there (dont ask) i finally got it confirmed that it was ok lol

Sarah&LJ said:
well ladies...hate to say this....

Your stuck with me for a few hours on friday :rotfl:

change of plan i cant come

:lol: :lol:

Right I really need to know meeting time lol... page 1 says possibly 12 noon but could be changed so I have no idea if that is the right time??

Can everyone list what time they are meeting, where they are meeting and who they are meeting? Fank oooo :)

Me and Shell are traveling on the train together, but as far as im aware are meeting more of you at the station or something when we get there? (Sarah?) then i presume we'll just be heading to the slug&lettuce? :think: but probably about 12 as a rough estimate :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back