• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

am I tthe only person bringing an 'older' kid? or is everybody only bringing babies (or coming solo) ?

I'm just bringing Paige, taking both on the train would prove stressful lol

Paige is 7 months :)

I could be bringing Paris - but it all depends on SIL's mood tomorrow :roll: Paris is on an inset day typically. Praying I don't have to bring her as she's more work than the baby :rotfl:

I doubt it... I don't know but it looks like a little side street and with it being so close to the Minster I'd suggest probably not. I don't know tho I could be really wrong.

Oh and sorry if I'm annoying people about highchairs... the thing is if we need more than 10 they have to fetch from the other Slug and Lettuce site in York so they need notice.. that's only reason :)

By the people that have messaged me or replied though to say they want one, or by default has a baby over 6 months but not a big kid iykwim, is 7 at the moment so hopefully should be fine.

ah well Lydia loves babies anyway - so even if she ends up being the only 'big kid' there she should be alright. She'll probably be very shy though at first.

Xena said:
ah well Lydia loves babies anyway - so even if she ends up being the only 'big kid' there she should be alright. She'll probably be very shy though at first.

Aww bless her I am sure she will be fine once she sees we are all friendly! :D

I'm bringing a big kid (he's 31!) I hope he behaves! :pray: :lol:

leckershell said:
Oh and sorry if I'm annoying people about highchairs... the thing is if we need more than 10 they have to fetch from the other Slug and Lettuce site in York so they need notice.. that's only reason :)

By the people that have messaged me or replied though to say they want one, or by default has a baby over 6 months but not a big kid iykwim, is 7 at the moment so hopefully should be fine.

youve already got mine :dance: :dance:

Haylii&&Mia said:
leckershell said:

youve already got mine :dance: :dance:

yus 8)

jools221181 said:
Xena said:

i think geordielass is fetching her OH too.

Just to let you all know jennywren and Emmylou can't make it x

The list on page 1 is updated up until present moment.

1sttimemum said:
jools221181 said:
Xena said:

i think geordielass is fetching her OH too.

Nice one!

Right off to try to get some sleep now ready for the early start! Night night all and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! I'm so excited! :cheer: Very nervous too though! :oops:

yay jools and brody :cheer:

seeya tomorrow, we'll be liasing on the trains via mobiles :D x

Hi guys!

Very last minute but if you all dont mind Im gonna tag along tomorrow...

sorry for my last minute gate crash!! :oops:

yahhhhh the more the merrier jen.

Cant wait to meet you.

Im feeding caitlyn now then going bed, have everything all ready and lain out.

Jen&James said:
Hi guys!

highchair?

leckershell said:
Jen&James said:
Hi guys!

highchair?

no thanks he isnt big enough yet (he cant sit up unaided)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back